Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention New England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm drowning in alcohol...I haven't been lifting like I should've been bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      LOL your troll game is A++ Brush: "No I don't know how to photoshop"
      Yo Bardock wat up? Ain't seen you in a while

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman

Sometimes I feel like I've left New England down...

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          I'm drowning in alcohol...I haven't been lifting like I should've been bro...

Alcohol drops your testosterone levels and increases your estrogen fam. You're still looking jacked though. If you're going to drink go hard a few days in a week instead of everyday. That way you won't be constantly depressing your test levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Alcohol drops your testosterone levels and increases your estrogen fam. You're still looking jacked though. If you're going to drink go hard a few days in a week instead of everyday. That way you won't be constantly depressing your test levels.
            I drink and pop pills literally everyday. I'm going to try to cut it down to 5 days a week tho but I worked out today for the first time in about a month so there a start

Comment

I'm drowning in alcohol...I haven't been lifting like I should've been bro...

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              I drink and pop pills literally everyday. I'm going to try to cut it down to 5 days a week tho but I worked out today for the first time in about a month so there a start
              how old are you? It's hard to cut down especially when you're young. I've been on and off for years but now that I'm older it's too difficult to manage and I'd always feel run down. That's why I workout more than I drink lol. I aim for that balance.

Comment

• I like New England.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  how old are you? It's hard to cut down especially when you're young. I've been on and off for years but now that I'm older it's too difficult to manage and I'd always feel run down. That's why I workout more than I drink lol. I aim for that balance.
                  The earth was gifted with me on April 20th 1991.

I've been on pills since I was a freshman in high school man. Drinking has just about killed my dad I don't want to be like him you know but honestly I'm just as bad. I know I need to sober up but it's hard. Drinking and pills have taken a lot from me. Ive lost two great girls as a result of it. Outside of my closest friends no one knows I'm a drug addict and an alcoholic. No one in my family knows. On the outside you would never suspect it. Honestly it's embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                    I like New England.
                    Green K Sent.

Comment

The earth was gifted with me on April 20th 1991.

I've been on pills since I was a freshman in high school man. Drinking has just about killed my dad I don't want to be like him you know but honestly I'm just as bad. I know I need to sober up but it's hard. Drinking and pills have taken a lot from me. Ive lost two great girls as a result of it. Outside of my closest friends no one knows I'm a drug addict and an alcoholic. No one in my family knows. On the outside you would never suspect it. Honestly it's embarrassing.
                      You're taking percs or oxy's? I dont need to tell you how terrible they are especially when mixed with alcohol. Addiction is a funny thing. We know we need to make a change but we think it will happen organically and we'll just grow out of it. We don't. I was around your age and living a very risky lifestyle and partying like crazy. I'd be awake for 24 hours a day on the regular. Then one day I woke up and I was dizzy. A month later I was still dizzy. My sugar levels were all ****ed up because of how I was living and I was forced to change how I lived. Sometimes having a scare is the only thing to make us change. Sometimes it's too late by the time that danger presents itself. Don't get to the point of where it's too late. You're aware of your problem and say you're even embarrassed. Start getting pissed about it and you will make a change. I'm not trying to lecture you. There's nothing I can tell you that you don't already know. Sometimes we just need that kick in the ass to make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X