No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Gennady Golovkin Pays a Visit To Ronda Rousey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Unlike much of boxing, mma is actually popular enough to go out and watch with people. I'm not the least bit surprised Flo-mo fans are celebrating this like a personal vicotory. It's part of their pathetic, insecure, sycophant nature. It's like Marquez/Pacquiao IV all over again for them.
    Ha i knew you were a pacquiao fan/******

Still using the word *****????? Grow up seriously.

Your biased opinions will not matter anywhere.

IMDAZED bigdunn we have a former pacfan/new ggg fan exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.french View Post
      Of course a boxer would avoid those takedowns. Its not that hard. You just have to circle a lot, which boxers are pros at, and stick out your jab a lot, and maybe elbows like Floyd uses to avoid people getting inside.

All Holly did to avoid takedowns that boxers don't do is oblique kicks, which is very easy to learn, anybody can do it. Boxers are pros at avoiding takedown techniques.

Kiltchiko could beat any UFC fighter to death with great ease.
      Welp someone actually watched the fight.

Simple boxing techniques were used to keep rousey at bay.

In fact, there was at least 5 instances in the 1st round alone where rousey was close and couldnt take her down cuz she was eating constant jabs. Also, I dont think holm has been taken down yet.

Comment

• Did anyone see the support Golovkin's side was giving her before this match on social media? real big upset

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          She beats Floyd the # 1 boxer but lost to Holly who just joined in 2013? From which sport was Holly before that? Get your ***ggot ass outta here. You drunk the cool aid and I stung your biitch ass.

Your *****made ass was the one who made the notion that she would cause a nightmare to anybody who respects and supports Floyd as a fighter. That shyt back fired and she got her motherfuucking block knocked off. You implied she was a nightmare a vampire... The way she got put to sleep I'm sure she will have many nightmares from that ass whooping.

The fact that she got beat like she stole something and your DUMB ass still says she can beat Floyd in a fight, MMA whatever. Man get your stupid ass outta here.

I got my foot on your neck with ammo for days ***ggot! How did watching that ass whipping FEEL?? LMAO PUSSIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I will keep rubbing that shyt in.

Nothing your biitch ass can say can change that fact she got that ass stomped by a boxer turned mma fighter... But Rousey can beat Floyd? LMAO

How did that cool aid taste pussie?? HAHAHAHAHA BOOOODDDIIIED YOU
          Typical Flo-mo, acting your boyfriend was the guy in the ring when it was someone else just like Marquez/Pac IV.

Yeah Floyd still loses an mma fight, even to a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Ha i knew you were a pacquiao fan/******

Still using the word *****????? Grow up seriously.

Your biased opinions will not matter anywhere.

IMDAZED bigdunn we have a former pacfan/new ggg fan exposed
            You don't have to be a Pac fan to call a Flo-mo a Flo-mo. And how you feeling these days tubby? Your little idol is just a week away from his 3rd career beat down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              After eating how many clean punches doe? She was already on queer street from a punch and was rocked by several punches before that. A boxer hits her with one...max two of those and she's a vegetable.

Without Floyd and boxing, bums like Lousey would have no one to piggy back off.

She didn't show Holm respect, likely due to how poorly Holm looked in her last two fights. Coming in Holly looked way different than this past weekend. I expect we'll see better form from Rousey in the rematch.

She made her celebraty status before ever mentioning Floyd's name. Sadly her ppv in Australia vs a woman everyone thought she would destroy will probably have more ppv buys than boxing's 2 remaining biggest names in Cotto/Canelo. Her previous ppv in Brazil vs another unknown woman did over 900k buys.

Comment

You don't have to be a Pac fan to call a Flo-mo a Flo-mo. And how you feeling these days tubby? Your little idol is just a week away from his 3rd career beat down.
                Care to share what you look like since you brought this up???

& I have no idol.

Comment

• No public show of support for his friend? He was hyping the fight on twitter prior to the humiliation.

Comment

• By this time next week we will see pics of GGG hanging out with Holm LOL

Comment

Typical Flo-mo, acting your boyfriend was the guy in the ring when it was someone else just like Marquez/Pac IV.

Yeah Floyd still loses an mma fight, even to a woman.

Shut your ***ggot ass up! That biitch got her head bust by a former boxer who been fighting MMA for 2 years. Fuucking pac-tard ass, This had to be a rough year for your ***ggot ass.

#48 got his ass beat after all that hype. And your bytch ass made the dumbest comment ever. That biitch you was hyping got PUT TO SLEEP HAHAHAHAHA!!! I promise I will not let up on your ***ggot ass.

How did that knock out feel? Did it hurt watching?? LMAO YOU DRUNK COOL-AID. Rousey still the best huh?? LMFAO HAHAHA!! Ima keep clowning you pussie.

Imagine a top boxer getting knocked the fuuck out by an MMA fighter of two years of boxing professionally? Would that happen to Canelo, Lara, Garcia or Floyd?? LMAO PUSSIE! That bytch is all hype got scrapped by a newbie LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X