No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    What is your agenda? You obviously didn't see the fight or you're just being a ****ing jackass ruining the thread. Probably both.
    His agenda is simple: He has utter disdain for the vast majority of black fighters. Score a fight for the black fighter and you're instantly a nut-hugger in his eyes.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

He had him winning eight rounds. EIGHT ROUNDS!! That is a blow out!! We still haven't seen your score card. Would you please post it?
      I scored it WAY before, so don't give me that. Lemme copy my scorecard from SB.

Round 1: 10-9 Quartey
      Round 2: 9-10 Lopez
      Round 3: 10-9 Quartey
      Round 4: 9-10 Lopez
      Round 5: 10-9 Quartey
      Round 6: 9-10 Lopez
      Round 7: 9-10 Lopez
      Round 8: 9-10 Lopez
      Round 9: 10-10
      Round 10: 9-10 Lopez
      Round 11: 8-10 Lopez
      Round 12: 9-10 Lopez

117-111 Lopez

How anyone can give Quartey more than 5 rounds is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post

117-111 Lopez

How anyone could give Lopez 8 rounds is beyond me. Quartey dictated almost the entire fight with his jab, continually snapping Lopez head back while blocking most of his punches.

Round 2: 10-8 Lopez
        Round 4: 10-10 Even
        Round 6: 10-9 Quartey
        Round 7: 10-9 Quartey
        Round 8: 10-9 Quartey
        Round 9: 10-9 Quartey
        Round 10: 10-10 Even
        Round 11: 10-8 Lopez
        Round 12: 10-9 Lopez

Final score: 115-113 Quartey

Comment

How anyone could give Lopez 8 rounds is beyond me. Quartey dictated almost the entire fight with his jab, continually snapping Lopez head back while blocking most of his punches.

Round 2: 10-8 Lopez
          Round 4: 10-10 Even
          Round 6: 10-9 Quartey
          Round 7: 10-9 Quartey
          Round 8: 10-9 Quartey
          Round 9: 10-9 Quartey
          Round 10: 10-10 Even
          Round 11: 10-8 Lopez
          Round 12: 10-9 Lopez

Final score: 115-113 Quartey
          How anyone can...know what, we could to this all day and night. Lopez won more than 3 rounds, there is no debate. You go on believing what you want, I'll believe what I think is true. Fair?

Comment

How anyone can...know what, we could to this all day and night. Lopez won more than 3 rounds, there is no debate. You go on believing what you want, I'll believe what I think is true. Fair?

Obviously there is a debate. NChristo only gave him 4 rounds. Some of the rounds are close and his scorecard and mine are much closer than yours to either of us. And I can because I was in or around boxing for nearly 20 years. Thats probably close to how long you've been alive if I had to guess. What exactly makes you think Lopez won 8 rounds, please break it down so we can understand how you're scoring and where you're coming from.

Comment

117-111 Lopez

You should try and get in touch with reality sometime. That scorecard is pathetic, even for you.

Comment

Obviously there is a debate. NChristo only gave him 4 rounds. Some of the rounds are close and his scorecard and mine are much closer than yours to either of us. And I can because I was in or around boxing for nearly 20 years. Thats probably close to how long you've been alive if I had to guess. What exactly makes you think Lopez won 8 rounds, please break it down so we can understand how you're scoring and where you're coming from.
                I'm 33. My advice to you is, no more guessing when it comes to this, youre bad at it. I've started watching boxing since '88, Tyson-Spinks fight.

Comment

I'm 33. My advice to you is, no more guessing when it comes to this, youre bad at it. I've started watching boxing since '88, Tyson-Spinks fight.

From the way you act and your inability to score a fight I'd say it was a very reasonable guess. You certainly don't act your age and your biased agenda's are very clear for the vast majority of posters who frequent this forum. Now lets just leave it at that unless you would like to explain your score card, ok?

Comment

Working...
                  X