Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gonna end up broke, dude LOVES gold diggers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd can live like this for a while, but once he starts investing millions into bad investments, continuing his gambling habits he'll go broke for sure.

the purses and crap he may get for those hoes is nothing it's when he's making million dollar investments that will rape his bank account

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing. That lifestyle is going to burn through his money. Hopefully he was just playing it up to the cameras and drops most of them when he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        Exactly all of these hip hop stars and athletes may look like fools on the outside looking in with their spending habits, but that's because we're on the outside looking in. No one on this site has any clue what Floyd invests his money in or his long term plans with his money. Making statements like "He's gonna go broke" is simply speculation and envy. No one knows his financial situation yet we've got the gossip girls here getting their panties wet in excitement. That's less than a man in my opinion and I got no respect for little girls like that.
        Preach. These dude's don't realize how people can protect and compound their wealth by investing in certain accounts. Floyd should still tone it down when he retires. I really hope doesn't have 20 cars in three cities.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          floyd can live like this for a while, but once he starts investing millions into bad investments, continuing his gambling habits he'll go broke for sure.

the purses and crap he may get for those hoes is nothing it's when he's making million dollar investments that will rape his bank account
          Surely he will hire a competent investment banker/ stock broker for that.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post

He's a professional gambler. And it's not like he's the only one. If your a good enough handicapper you can make a great living placing bets a im sure Floyd knows plenty of those guys. I had a friend that did it for 7 years. It's not hard picking games. It's hard picking against the spread. But like I said if you know the right people it takes the risk out of it.

Comment

and even if he does end up broke, Floyd is living the high life, all you poster be hating and wishing him the worst...

Comment

Working...
              X