Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oosthuizen Targets Mikkel Kessler, Gonzales Feels Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oosthuizen Targets Mikkel Kessler, Gonzales Feels Robbed

MASHANTUCKET, Conn. - A bettle between super middleweights Thomas "Tommy Gun" Oosthuizen (21-0-2, 13 KOs) and Brandon "Flawless" Gonzales (17-0-1, 10 KOs) went to a draw (96-94, 92-98, 95-95) in their HBO debuts. Oosthuizen, the International Boxing Organization (IBO) champion, stormed back to win the last five rounds on two judges' scorecards. South African southpaw Oosthuizen is rated No. 5 byThe Ring Magazine, International Boxing Federation (IBF) and WBA, while Gonzales is ranked No. 10 by the IBF.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oosthuizen looked really poor and Gonzalez looked chinny. Kessler stops both.

Comment

Neither fighter was impressive. I scored it a draw.

Max Kellerman was predictably gushing like a adolescent girl with a crush over Gonzales.

Comment

Bad Dec. Gonzales won.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
          Neither fighter was impressive. I scored it a draw.

Max Kellerman was predictably gushing like a adolescent girl with a crush over Gonzales.
          I wish Kellerman would just die already.

Comment

He looked like crap, I had Gonzales winning.

Comment

George Groves will pummel Oosthuizen!

Comment

I had it a draw, wasn't too impressed with TG. Gonzales, on the other hand, actually impressed me, given his very limited background in boxing. I mean he's not world class by any means, but for a guy who started boxing when he was 19 and doesn't have too many fights under his belt (this was even his first 10 rounder), he was actually pretty decent.

Comment

Tommy Gun is too easy to hit with right hands, a Kessler fight wouldn't end well for him...

Comment

I had Gonzales by one round. He only has himself to blame for slowing right down in the second half of the fight.

Oosthuizen looks dreadful. Even a faded Kessler makes him look really stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X