No announcement yet.

Rosado trainer lost his composure in the corner "HE MIGHT DIE!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    It was a good stoppage, no need for Rosado to take further punishment. He proved he's a warrior and a true Philly fighter!

i liked his cuteness. if he can add that aspect of his game to his physical tools at 154 he will be a player again, and maybe even a world title holder some day.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I loved the stoppage it showed how much he cares about Rosado and with a huge puncher like ggg who knows and if you dont believe then look up jihoon kim or levander johnson 2 men i sadly saw die in the ring.
      This^^^^^^ Rather have a trainer "losing his cool" than one who allows a future to decay overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        I would die for my work, Rosado and trainer wouldn't for his.
        join the army then if you are sucha bad ass..get shot to pieces and receive a medal of honor while 6 feet under...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i liked his cuteness. if he can add that aspect of his game to his physical tools at 154 he will be a player again, and maybe even a world title holder some day.
          His defense really has become better. I remember when I first watched Rosado [around the Guerrero/Angulo fights], he didn't move his head much at all and was somewhat stationary. He's improved a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            His elusiveness surprised me. I thought he was going to go to war like dummy. He's still learning. I think he's the type of fighter that will have 7-10 losses before he becomes a top fighter. His lack of am experience, and wanting to fight the best will get him a lot of losses.

It would do Rosado wonders if he had Chavez Jr/Canelo type managers/promoters/handlers. They also lack amateur experience, but they were brought up the right way according to their experience. Yes we can bash Chavez Jr and Canelo for being protected, but you ask any poster here who they rather be brought up like, if they have a brain they will prefer like Jr/Canelo over Rosado.

Rosado obviously has some talent, but they are not bringing him up accordingly. It's probably him and his toughness, he probably asks for these fights. It's behavior that should be applauded for a boxer, but also where do you draw a line? Angulo when you're green? Golovkin, a guy with 350 am fights, at 160 his weight class? The fights Rosado should be in is Karrass, Powell, those were good. Bundrage, Kirkland, Rodriguez, Angulo[now], would be good fights for Rosado now.

Comment

some men have to be saved from themselves

Comment

I think he put more salsa on the tacos sort of speak but he wasnt in the wrong, I would of stopped it the round earlier or when rosado was flaking in the corner sounding like he wanted it to stop.

I did think Broscoe was being a lil dramtic, but hey I cant judge him he did the right thing and who knows how you will react in a situation like that.

Comment

Working...
                X