Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is New York the most overrated City in history?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
    hey mate, doesn't your mum have red hair?
    I hate you Timmy

Comment

I'd put Paris over it but for the short time I was there for, it met all my expectations.

Comment

I personally dont like big city life too much but its hard to hate NYC, and i've been here most of my life. You can do anything, anytime you want.

Its beautiful in the sense that its a concrete jungle. If you're looking for tree's and ****, you'll be pretty disappointed
        Last edited by Russian Crushin; 01-14-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

One of the best cities I've visited. So much going on there

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Well Manhattan more specifically?.
            Yes. It's a total ****hole and that's the entire city not just Manhattan. Come to think of it, 99.9% of cities qualify as ****holes so it is what it is.

Poet

Comment

Hell no!

New York City is great! Little Italy, Empire State building, Central Park, all the clubs, all the stars, night life, Puerto Rican women! Italian women! Money Making Manhattan, Wall Street. Its a melting pot of all people.

NYC can get down with the grimiest cities in the world, it can match finances with all cities, it can match class with all cities, sports franchises, millionaires...the greatest mob bosses, the meanest gangs from the 20's on up.

Songs were made for it because of how great it is, I would say in time other cities have shown some serious growth and have come close. But the nostalgia NYC has will never be taken from it.

Comment

Seems like TS either had an agenda or didn't visit the right places while he was in town.
                Next time have someone from NYC show you around and they can help you find your way and prevent you from getting mugged.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Pretty much every major city is ethnically diverse.
                  It's not about what other city is ethnically diverse, I said it's on of the top 5 most ethnically diverse. If I would have just said "New York is ethnically diverse, that is why I love it", then your post would have mattered.

Comment

Its busy, crowded and plenty to do but fuck no i wouldn't want to like there.

Comment

Well its apparently a puerto rican's second home outside of the island, so Ill have to say no.

Comment

Working...
                      X