Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice Donaire's Rigo duck in the post fight interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Montial Was the Smallest and the weakest Champion in that Division, the top fighters in that Division at the top was the 4 Guys in that Tournament, if I am not mistaking Agbeko and Yonnhy Perez was like #1 and #2 when that Tournament started then it was Moreno (who wasn't in the tournament unfortunately), Vic and Mares, Montiel was rated like #6 or #7 while he was Champion so you can hype the win up all you want but Montial wasn't anything special, he was out-boxed by a OLD WASHED UP Marc "Too Sharp" Johnson lol

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      i was responding to the part where you said mares struggled vic...........

yes, & so did donaire against mathebula.
      And I was responding to an idiotic post that said Donaire ducked Mares at 118.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Shows how much you know cause Donaire actually did mention Rigo's name. DURF

You seem to like switching stuff around don't you?

Here you go, free of charge:
      I ain't switching nothing. You made the ridiculous claim that Donaire ducked Mares at 118 :

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      You're boy is a duck.

Ducked Mares @ 118 and possibly @ 122. Cause we know he ain't fighting Rigo... Maybe he'll just find another excuse.
      Donaire iced the bantamweight king while Mares was starting to make a name for himself in the showtime tournament. You did not follow the division closely back then, you probably did not follow boxing closely period.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        LOL Montial Was the Smallest and the weakest Champion in that Division
        Sounds like the same scenario we had tonight, no? Starting to see the trend here with Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          And I was responding to an idiotic post that said Donaire ducked Mares at 118.

I ain't switching nothing. You made the ridiculous claim that Donaire ducked Mares at 118 :

Donaire iced the bantamweight king while Mares was starting to make a name for himself in the showtime tournament. You did not follow the division closely back then, you probably did not follow boxing closely period.
          I guess Donaire isn't CLEARLY ducking Rigo either huh?

Rigondeaux... Maybe... Just maybe. But Nishioka for sure.

Oh btw I changed my mind. Ill be using my piece of art I made on Paint so DO NOT put it up as your avi. It is copyrighted as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            LOL Montial Was the Smallest and the weakest Champion in that Division, the top fighters in that Division at the top was the 4 Guys in that Tournament, if I am not mistaking Agbeko and Yonnhy Perez was like #1 and #2 when that Tournament started then it was Moreno (who wasn't in the tournament unfortunately), Vic and Mares, Montiel was rated like #6 or #7 while he was Champion so you can hype the win up all you want but Montial wasn't anything special, he was out-boxed by a OLD WASHED UP Marc "Too Sharp" Johnson lol
            Goddamn those rigotards are ignorant as fuck :

The Hasegawa victory, which unified the WBO and WBC 118-pound titles, elevated Montiel to No. 1 in THE RING’s bantamweight rankings. He also joined Donaire in THE RING’s pound-for-pound ratings.
            http://bit.ly/uTwZeC

I bet you don't know who Hasegawa is either.

Comment

Working...
            X