Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone blame the headbutt from Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Floyd was leaning his head back over the top ropes and was doing all the holding in the fight and was throwing elbows multiple times.

Cortez never warned him once.

I don't blame Ortiz for the headbutt. I do blame him for not keeping his damn hands up against a cheater like floyd
    Stop making up stories you heard on 24/7 some other Pinoy TV channel, please. Mayweather fought a clean fight. All he did was blocking punches with his elbows tucked in and roll his shoulders. It's also allowed to hold in boxing. Just because your daddy doesn't know how to fight on the inside or how to clinch, it doesn't mean Floyd should do what your daddy does.

There were a handful of episodes during the fight were Ortiz used his head and he didn't get penalized. Cortez gave Ortiz too many chances. If he had deducted a point from Ortiz or even given him a warning, we wouldn't be witnessing this crap. Already a couple of seconds into round 1 you'll se Ortiz rubbing his head against Mayweathers face. But *******s like you are blindsided by evidence you get served.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      That was some E Honda type *****.
      lol he got frustrated he didnt know what to do with floyd

Comment

Ortiz was in over his head, that fight wasnt gonna go past 8 no way

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          The whole thing started from the headbutt, I''m disappointed in Ortiz, after being such a humble guy I never thought I would see the day that he blatantly did a headbutt.

I know people say Holyfield and Bradley headbutts, but I never seen a more CLEAR intentional headbutt.
          wrong it started with an elbow to the face

while ortiz was dashing in with punches floyd threw a right elbow on ortiz face at 2:40 - 2:43

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            The whole thing started from the headbutt, I''m disappointed in Ortiz, after being such a humble guy I never thought I would see the day that he blatantly did a headbutt.

I know people say Holyfield and Bradley headbutts, but I never seen a more CLEAR intentional headbutt.
            Ortiz is scum too... just like wifebeater

Comment

Comment

Whatever

Go suck pacmans dick!
                Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Floyd was leaning his head back over the top ropes and was doing all the holding in the fight and was throwing elbows multiple times.

Cortez never warned him once.

I don't blame Ortiz for the headbutt. I do blame him for not keeping his damn hands up against a cheater like floyd

Comment

frustration and excitement got to him.

Comment

Working...
                  X