Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People really gotta be careful about sanctimonious on this topic. Obviously, I don't condone or brush this behaviour off. But boxing is littered with fighters who have hit their woman.

Crapping on Floyd for this while rocking Corrales, Tyson, SRR, Monzon, Valero sigs ain't on.

Comment

• Nah... I'd rather dislike him for being a duck. Ducks should have no place in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Personally I think it's very low for a man to beat up a woman. Men should always be gentle with the weaker sex, and a man of honor would never physically hurt a lady.

I would never count a Juergen Braehmer, a Carlos Monzon or a Floyd Mayweather among the fighters I want to see win.

How about you?

Would you be rooting for a man who beats up women like Floyd, or for a good man of strong character who loves his wife like Robert Guerrero?
        Mike Tyson
        Sugar Ray Leonard
        Derek Chisora
        Just to mention a few have had issues beating women.
        If Floyd beat up the woman dont you think she would be bruised?
        On the other hand the woman confessed she beat Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Ruben Guerrero: "Were gonna beat up that woman beater, the man who beat up his wife in front of his kids."

Comment

Personally I think it's very low for a man to beat up a woman. Men should always be gentle with the weaker sex, and a man of honor would never physically hurt a lady.

I would never count a Juergen Braehmer, a Carlos Monzon or a Floyd Mayweather among the fighters I want to see win.

How about you?

Would you be rooting for a man who beats up women like Floyd, or for a good man of strong character who loves his wife like Robert Guerrero?
            You praise Ray Robinson dont you , biggest wife beater ever , how about Joe Lewis , fck me kid you got so much to learn about life .

Comment

Ruben Guerrero: "Were gonna beat up that woman beater, the man who beat up his wife in front of his kids."
              Think you missed some of tht quote off....here's the rest.

".....we're gonna beat up the woman beater, who beats women. Learned it from his Daddy. We're gonna beat him up, he beats up women. WOMAN BEATER!".

Comment

• Only if he knocks women out...none of this "let's go to the cards" ****.

Comment

• I really don't care what an athlete does outside their sport.

Comment

• I always find this bs funny especially since some people idolize Mike Tyson on here who was convicted of Rape and accused of spousal abuse multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                    X