No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marroquin Faces Alejandro Lopez, Oscar Gonzalez is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marroquin Faces Alejandro Lopez, Oscar Gonzalez is Out

BoxingScene.com has been advised that once beaten super bantamweight prospect Roberto Marroquin (22-1, 15KOs) will now face Alejandro Lopez (23-2) on the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. versus Sergio Martinez HBO pay-per-view undercard. The event takes place next Saturday night at the Thoms & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is a crappy undercard. I'll buy it because I want to see Chavez-Sergio, but I may just watch the SHO card until the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      This is a crappy undercard. I'll buy it because I want to see Chavez-Sergio, but I may just watch the SHO card until the main event.
      Don't buy this crap! Do what everybody else is gonna do and watch the first three fights on Showtime and then stream the Martinez vs Chavez fight.

Comment

Really disappointing PPV undercard. Luckily, the main event is the biggest fight this year.

Comment

Dont sleep on Lopez, dude trashed Teon Kennedy before Rigo did, TRASHED HIM.

Comment

I wont miss this fight, Alex López is a very good prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              Don't buy this crap! Do what everybody else is gonna do and watch the first three fights on Showtime and then stream the Martinez vs Chavez fight.
              This was my plan all along. I wonder how this night may have played out if Canelo didnt have to go to his 4th choice. Martinez v Jr is cool but not worth 60-70 then taxes and fees.

Comment

Working...
              X