No announcement yet.

WTF is going on in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is going on in boxing.

Its like a bad soap opera. Usually drama can be compelling but this stuff is just wack. The PED's the ducking and dodging Robberies. Protecting fighters. Avoiding OSTs. Fighting for sept 15th. Fighters quitting and taking Dives.

I mean seriously WTF lol.

Welcome to the real world. Not everything is black and white. All these females on here need to just sit down enjoy the ride. You dont like it go watch some golf or something

Comment

Dude I know ... It's annoying.

These so called prospects are the worst IMO

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        Welcome to the real world. Not everything is black and white. All these females on here need to just sit down enjoy the ride. You dont like it go watch some golf or something
        He's simply naming some of the flaws that have corrupted boxing as of recent. Some of the things on the list have been around for a while, but it seems more constant now.

You also forgot to mention all the fights that fell through for various reasons.

Comment

Funny you made this thread I was just raging about Edwin Rodriquez in another ... Great example of what u posted ...

Comment

Its Crazy.

Fighters backing out of fights. Promoters making non announcement announcements. Promoters announcing press conferences without fighters agreeing. Fighters leaving promotional groups to fight no one. Will Rosinsky and Erislandry Lara becoming top ten p4p on NSB. Judges being right yet being wrong. Having to watch fights with no volume. NutHuggery videos. Paul Williams. Karceno.

WTF lol

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
              He's simply naming some of the flaws that have corrupted boxing as of recent. Some of the things on the list have been around for a while, but it seems more constant now.

You also forgot to mention all the fights that fell through for various reasons.
              Like you said these problems have always existed. People are just more informed now bc of the internet but the cryin like little girls that goes on in here is insane. Btch about every single thing. Something bad happens and ******s say oh boxing Is dying.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                Its like a bad soap opera. Usually drama can be compelling but this stuff is just wack. The PED's the ducking and dodging Robberies. Protecting fighters. Avoiding OSTs. Fighting for sept 15th. Fighters quitting and taking Dives.

I mean seriously WTF lol.
                Only thing thats missing is vince mcmahon

Comment

Seriously.

Ortiz Quit. Floyd & Angulo is in Jail. Not only would GBP allow Kirkland to fight injured.Kirkland said he would only fight injured for more money LOL. Dan Rafael has to watch his back from James Toney. No one gets EpixHD in the US. Paulie Malinaggi cant get a real Fight. Fighters have wont fight "this" fighter because its in the contract. Martinez and El Dinero de Vaca are fighting in the Thomas and Mack center. Floyd Mayweather Sr is on video at a Top Rank Gym talking about training Drake or Chris Brown for a charity fight.

WTF LOL

Comment

My only explanation ..

Comment

Working...
                    X