Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    ****ing Haymon. Why Cotto again?

#fightpacquiao
    because cotto has the 160 wbc strap and is lineal, dont get much better than that

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
      lol you know you would..don't be a hater..
      I really wouldn't. It took me a couple months to even get motivated to watch the first fight.

All the games and holding out and opportunism really sucks the energy out of these fights. I tend to prefer the "non-superstar" divisions.

This would be a rematch of a fight that already happened way too late, just Floyd being handled a fake middleweight title on a silver platter against a guy he already beat who hasn't had an impressive win in 5+ years.

Yuck, boring.

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
        Sure Floyd. You were over that since you saw how you could not beat Pac. Now you are finding another way to duck Pacquiao. Man, have a little respect for yourself.
        a tad delusional arent we..pac isnt going anywhere but cotto is..pac can wait till september..history is calling.

Comment

Wtf the point of this fight. He already beat him!

Comment

why? cotto is a much bigger legacy fight and floyd can always fight pac in september.. pac can go fight jessie vargas
            Wow, So you literally don't want him to fight pacquiao. Whats wrong with you. I think Mayweather beats him soundly. But the two need to get there **** together. Pacquiao needs to accept all of Mayweather's demands for the fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
              I really wouldn't. It took me a couple months to even get motivated to watch the first fight.

All the games and holding out and opportunism really sucks the energy out of these fights. I tend to prefer the "non-superstar" divisions.

This would be a rematch of a fight that already happened way too late, just Floyd being handled a fake middleweight title on a silver platter against a guy he already beat who hasn't had an impressive win in 5+ years.

Yuck, boring.
              cotto was the underdsog against martinez or have you forgotten? cotto has looked explosive and dominant etting 2kos in his last two fights under roach..ths fight would be for all the marbles..pac fought marquez 4 times, morales 3 times, barrera 2 times, bradley 2 times, and your complaining about floyds rematch with another Hofer on the top of his game..seriosuly

Comment

No one should get upset or surprised at this. You keep reading all that **** about Arum, CBS, UAE, etc. Someone even said CBS will force Floyd to fight Pacquiao because they pay him. Lol.

The truth is, and has always been, that as long as Pacquiao is with Arum the fight won't happen. Mayweather and Haymon calls the shots for who they fight, and that's final. If you don't read any news from Floyd himself then it's false. It used to be Floyd Jr and Schaefer, but now it's only Floyd. It could be Haymon as well, but he doesn't talk to reporters/journalists apparently.

Fight happens if Arum steps away or dies. Or Pacquiao miraculously leaves Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Wtf the point of this fight. He already beat him!
                  doewsn't matter it was a close fight and he is the only fighter in the higher weight classes to bloody floyds nose..cotto has 2 kos in his last two fights..it will be a better fight than pacquiao..

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Wow, So you literally don't want him to fight pacquiao. Whats wrong with you. I think Mayweather beats him soundly. But the two need to get there **** together. Pacquiao needs to accept all of Mayweather's demands for the fight to happen.
                    pac can wait he can go fight jessie vargas next floyd needs to secure that middleweight belt..

Comment

no floyd needs to wn the middleweight title to secure his legacy as the first tr 6 weight wolrd champion..the pac fight isnt going anywhere
                      WHAT??? ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE???....
                      WE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FIGHT SINCE 2009.....

Comment

Working...
                      X