Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach explains his side of the story (new videos)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    That's on Freddie for walking up...

Ariza may be a punk for kicking him, but Freddie walked up to him with balled up fists... What can I say? He got scared... Corner an animal, it'll attack you... Its on you not to corner the animal (unless you intend on suing the owner like a bitch)
    Ariza did make fun of Roach's Parkinson's there a bit. That's why Roach got mad pissed and began walking up to Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      Not very smart to lie about shit when there is video of everything that happened.

I don't think Roach is racist, when someone pisses you off you say things you don't mean but you should own up to it.
      yup exactly. He just retaliated. And when someone pisses at you you fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
        He only has history with Elie, which he admits on the video. Elie is snaky as fuck. Elie even insinuates that Pepper Roach is racist and says that "he's part of the KKK". The same Pepper Roach that did videos with Elie as long as 3 months ago.
        yeah Elie has no concept of loyalty or respect, he would (and will) turn on the Garcia gym one day too. To be fair, it probably isn't his fault because he doesn't seem like he's "all there".
        Last edited by Weebler I; 11-20-2013, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
          Could have been more believable if he left out the girlfriend thing. Everyone know roach aint getting no box.
          He's a multimillionaire. Let's get real. Multimillionaires get plenty of box.

Comment

Ariza did make fun of Roach's Parkinson's there a bit. That's why Roach got mad pissed and began walking up to Ariza.
            I don't care why you walked up on a person, if that person feels threatened and clocks you... That's on you

I don't see the point of walking up on someone unless you're ready to throw hands (or unless u want to provoke an attack and sue LIKE A BITCH)

Comment

Freddy roach for president. Pacquiao will slaughter Rios Saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Not very smart to lie about shit when there is video of everything that happened.

I don't think Roach is racist, when someone pisses you off you say things you don't mean but you should own up to it.
                Roach is lying and knows he made a mistake.

The freakin video is there where Roach disrespects Robert first.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  I don't care why you walked up on a person, if that person feels threatened and clocks you... That's on you

I don't see the point of walking up on someone unless you're ready to throw hands (or unless u want to provoke an attack and sue LIKE A BITCH)
                  If the person feels he's about to be attacked then he has every right to defend himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    yup exactly. He just retaliated. And when someone pisses at you you fight back.
                    Yup, both camps said stupid remarks.

Ariza mocking Roaches parkinsons was unacceptable and Roach saying racist remarks are also unacceptable.

Comment

Which he shouldnt have done.

If two guys are calling each other out and one goes up to one of them with balled up fists Ariza has every right to lay hands on Roach.

Comment

Working...
                      X