No announcement yet.

Why is Ward Rated Above Carl Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Ward Rated Above Carl Froch?

Carl Froch beat more caliber fighters and more consistently then Ward, and Ward is/was begging Froch for the rematch cause lets be honest Froch Defeated all would be opponents for Ward. (meanwhile Ward was trying to get a easy fight against a drain Dawson, Froch destroyed Kessler, Bute, Mack and is now going after groves)

The rematch is their for Ward if hes willing to go to london or whatever, but he is not.

Ward is not willing to take a drug test (denied it 3 times already)

at what point do we say okay, you beat froch but froch is still the overall better fighter, since you know that is what the p4p list is all about who is the best overall fighter RIGHT NOW!

Froch is the overall better fighter then ward.

Becuz Ward beat the dog shit out of Carl Froch.... People can argue legacy all they want, but rating? There's no way Ward is underneath Carl Froch

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      Becuz Ward beat the dog shit out of Carl Froch.... People can argue legacy all they want, but rating? There's no way Ward is underneath Carl Froch
      but overall accomplishments right now? who beats who?

and ward denied the rematch so ?.............

Comment

Bxrec have ward unranked, which is correct. He has had 1 fight in the last 2 years and hasn't fought in over a year. he should be given a new ranking when he beats this chump next week but it shouldn't be higher than number 3

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
          Carl Froch beat more caliber fighters and more consistently then Ward, and Ward is/was begging Froch for the rematch cause lets be honest Froch Defeated all would be opponents for Ward. (meanwhile Ward was trying to get a easy fight against a drain Dawson, Froch destroyed Kessler, Bute, Mack and is now going after groves)
          I'm sure Ward is shaking in his boots!

at what point do we say okay, you beat froch but froch is still the overall better fighter, since you know that is what the p4p list is all about who is the best overall fighter RIGHT NOW!

Froch is the overall better fighter then ward.

Comment

Their fight wasn't close... Ward kinda faded at the end, but Froch never clearly won any of those rounds, you can score them for him just based on the fact Ward wasn't dominating him like he was for the majority of the fight, but it wasn't a clear black and white thing... Ergo, the rematch is unnecessary and this isn't the era where a fighter can fight the same guy 6 times (Robinson/Lamotta) and get away with it

Who beats who? We have no reason to believe Ward can't still beat Froch... I mean ring rust is a possibility, but like I said, their fight wasn't close, so until you can see physical evidence Ward has faded, its still safe to assume Ward is the superior fighter, and by a significant margin... Cause its not like Froch has gotten any better

As far as accomplishment? Ward came out on top of the Super 6, and has Froch and Froch's best win on his resume... But like I said, legacy can be argued... But rating? Ward is always gonna be above Froch until he loses... Either to Froch or someone that's not as good as Froch
            Last edited by JDezi4; 10-19-2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
              I'm sure Ward is shaking in his boots!

LOL gurantee Froch aint shaking one bit thought, he keeps making thing happening while ward is begging for fights.

Hell ward been begging JCC jr for a fight, begging froch for a fight.

but he dont want to fight nobody lol.

Comment

I agree with accomplishments but at the end of the day p4p is all about who is straight up better.. you can't lie to yourself Ward is the better fighter.

ps I love Froch (well I love most fighters but Ward is on my bad side right now.. seriously take the test)

Comment

LOL gurantee Froch aint shaking one bit thought, he keeps making thing happening while ward is begging for fights.

Hell ward been begging JCC jr for a fight, begging froch for a fight.

but he dont want to fight nobody lol.
                  I'm pretty sure Edwin Rodriguez would dominate just about anyone Froch has fought in the last couple years (Groves the boy wonder, shot Kessler, Yusaf Mack, Bumte, Grandpa Johnson) and I wouldn't be shocked if he beat Froch (should they ever fight). I'm sure Rodriguez can't possibly do worse against Ward than Froch did.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X