Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sort of shape will Arreola be in for Stiverne fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sort of shape will Arreola be in for Stiverne fight?

Well, he hasn't fought since Feb, which is his longest inactivity in years, and now it seems like the Stiverne fight is either off, or going to be pushed back to next year, which means it will likely be a full year between fights.

At almost 32, he's not exactly a young fighter either, so I only see his weight getting worse.

I have a felling he's going to be 260+ and lose

The same shape he is always in................fat and round

Comment

I'm not sure it matters. The fact is that he will never, and never did before, come in to a fight in good, world class shape. He wasn't even particularly talented really. I'm surprised he ever got as much attention as he did. I understand the fun fights bit, but he's just a barrel of ****e. He's not going to get in shape enough to win or even challenge for a title. It's pretty much over, not that it ever began, for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Well, he hasn't fought since Feb, which is his longest inactivity in years, and now it seems like the Stiverne fight is either off, or going to be pushed back to next year, which means it will likely be a full year between fights.

At almost 32, he's not exactly a young fighter either, so I only see his weight getting worse.

I have a felling he's going to be 260+ and lose
        Arreola will be fat, that's one thing we can count on.

I'm not sure the fight will actually happen though. Don King can't get it on a major TV network.

Comment

Sad as hell when a grown ass man enters the damn ring with ******* after a "training camp"

Comment

Very disappointed in Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola - he seemed to be getting his career back on track in 2011 after fighting 5 times (albeit against limited opp) but his management somehow thought it a good idea to shelve him for most of 2012. WTF, kind of strategy is that? He should be keeping busy, keeping in shape and keeping the fans interested.

I like watching Arreola but how can I remain a fan when he doesn't fight anymore?

Comment

Working...
            X