A...... that's that shyt I don't like!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bossy really ****ed you over huh?

Comment

A dude that don't know 1 percent of the story, that's that shyt I don't like

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        True but it doesn't take much, especially at bars/clubs

Dudes to beer goggles will pound just about anything, just about everybody has had that fat/ugly girl hookup that they would never even consider if sober
        I don't........

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          True but it doesn't take much, especially at bars/clubs

Dudes to beer goggles will pound just about anything, just about everybody has had that fat/ugly girl hookup that they would never even consider if sober
          Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          and not a shame to admit it, they'll do anything because they know they might not get many chances in life they'll even leave Thanksgiving dinner for some action...
          Ah, yes. The infamous "bunker busters."

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Bossy really ****ed you over huh?
            I'm saying this once.

Keep my name out of this ****, these ****ing threads and people need to mind their ****ing business.

End of it.

I don't even post, nor do I have ambition to either, so stop throwing my name into **** that doesn't concern anyone here.

End of ****ing story. Goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              I'm saying this once.

Keep my name out of this ****, these ****ing threads and people need to mind their ****ing business.

End of it.

I don't even post, nor do I have ambition to either, so stop throwing my name into **** that doesn't concern anyone here.

End of ****ing story. Goodnight.
              forgifs.com

Comment

Loud people in a quiet movie theater, that's that shyt I don't like.

Comment

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to play babysitter here, but I see a certain someone (yes, you - Mannie) has already brought it up, so it appears as if I'm going to have to address it.

I'm only going to say this once : I don't want to see any personal drama spilling out into this forum. I'm warning everybody involved the same way I warned both Timothy Horton and PB32 about their beef a while back that kept spilling out into the forums. It doesn't matter to me if it's Bossy or Verse themselves, or some third party **** stirrer just looking for laughs.

Keep it private.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to goose step out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I was really hoping I wouldn't have to play babysitter here, but I see a certain someone (yes, you - Mannie) has already brought it up, so it appears as if I'm going to have to address it.

I'm only going to say this once : I don't want to see any personal drama spilling out into this forum. I'm warning everybody involved the same way I warned both Timothy Horton and PB32 about their beef a while back that kept spilling out into the forums. It doesn't matter to me if it's Bossy or Verse themselves, or some third party **** stirrer just looking for laughs.

Keep it private.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to goose step out of this thread.
                    well now you're bringing mine into it fer phucks sake.

not that i give a damn. just wanted to be involved.

Comment

I was using you two as an example, so that I could properly illustrate the point I'm trying to make. Of course, you already knew that, and were just being a ****, as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X