Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest, who really picked vernon forrest over shane mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep i did

i always thought shane would beat margarito and i knew b-hop would beat down pavlik

i was wrong with picking cotto over pacman but hey you can't win everything

Comment

I didn't. But I also didn't know that Forrest had his # since the ams.

Comment

I had the thought in the back of my mind that Forrest would win, but my heart wouldn't let me pick against Shane. I picked Shane and boy was I wrong.

Comment

Shane was on the up and up at that time and was hard to pick against him. But there were some that said that Forrest had his number and was dominated in amateurs. Also Forrest had legit skills, I didn't pick him but there was a minority of Shane haters and Forrest fans that picked Vernon

Comment

I honestly knew Forrest would beat him cause Mosley hadn't fought nobody his size or bigger. He always fought fighters smaller than him and he just over powered them and looked spectacular doing it cause of his speed. That's y people were so impressed with him but I wasn't I can c through that hype. But I admit I thought Dawson Ward was Forrest Mosley all over again but Dawson as payed to take a dive.

Comment

Let me get this shyt straight, Mosely was undefeated, the WBC champ, and had just beaten ODH the year before. Forrest had a couple of wins vs decent fighters and the TS and about half of the rest of you picked Forrest to win? I don't mind a little BS here and there but this out and out lying has to stop! A true upset by Forrest, but I doubt any of you truly picked Forrest to win (I didn't).

Comment

one of the first fight's I ever saw as a kid

Comment

I did....thought Vernon was a bad ass too since I was living in Georgia at the time so I had to go with the hometown state guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X