Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio: I begin training for Bradleytoday, in order to observe problems with cramps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio: I begin training for Bradleytoday, in order to observe problems with cramps

With the Mayweather match off the radar, Pacquiao has agreed to face instead, American boxer Timothy Bradley Jr.

"Undefeated s'ya at champion s'ya. Wala ng iba eh," Pacquiao said.

According to “Unang Hirit” on Monday, the boxing champ has commenced training today - three weeks prior his original plan - in order to observe his problems with cramps.

Reporter Chino Trinidad stated, “Isa sa mga gagawin niya ay ibabalik niya yung mga plyometrics. Yan ho ay tungkol sa mga exercises meant for ‘explosives.’"

Plyometrics—as defined by the sports website Sports Fitness Advisor—refers to the set of exercise that “enables a muscle to reach maximum force in the shortest possible time.”

“Tinanggal kasi ito ni Manny the last two training camps. Plus susubukin nilang tuklasin kung ano ang dahilan ng cramping problem niya,” he added.

Pacquiao is slated to face on June 9 [US Time] at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/355453...t-with-bradley

Somebody send him some midol quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      With the Mayweather match off the radar, Pacquiao has agreed to face instead, American boxer Timothy Bradley Jr.

"Undefeated s'ya at champion s'ya. Wala ng iba eh," Pacquiao said.

According to “Unang Hirit” on Monday, the boxing champ has commenced training today - three weeks prior his original plan - in order to observe his problems with cramps.

Reporter Chino Trinidad stated, “Isa sa mga gagawin niya ay ibabalik niya yung mga plyometrics. Yan ho ay tungkol sa mga exercises meant for ‘explosives.’"

Plyometrics—as defined by the sports website Sports Fitness Advisor—refers to the set of exercise that “enables a muscle to reach maximum force in the shortest possible time.”

“Tinanggal kasi ito ni Manny the last two training camps. Plus susubukin nilang tuklasin kung ano ang dahilan ng cramping problem niya,” he added.

Pacquiao is slated to face on June 9 [US Time] at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/355453...t-with-bradley
      This motherfucker is making excuses already. WHat happened to this guy!

Comment

but you couldnt fight on May 5th?

Comment

He is making excuses before camp has even started. That's a new low!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            This motherfucker is making excuses already. WHat happened to this guy!
            He scared he gonna lose. Believe me sir him and his camp had no intentions on fighting Bradley. they more or less got forced into it. Roach rallied to get Peterson or Cotto.

Comment

Cramps

Are you on ya period Pacquiao ? haha

Comment

When I read the title and the first few sentences I thought it was some made up report you wrote up.

On a serious note tho, I wouldn't be surprised if Pacman lost. What Im gonna hate is how bad Bradley is gonna be praised and how high he might get put on P4P lists . If he does win it's gonna be funny to see how many jump on the wagon tho.

Wait... why the hell are half of the sentences in Tagalog and the other half in English?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  When I read the title and the first few sentences I thought it was some made up report you wrote up.

On a serious note tho, I wouldn't be surprised if Pacman lost. What Im gonna hate is how bad Bradley is gonna be praised and how high he might get put on P4P lists . If he does win it's gonna be funny to see how many jump on the wagon tho.

Wait... why the hell are half of the sentences in Tagalog and the other half in English?
                  Bradley already is on the p4p list.

Comment

Good thing Bradley doesnt have to worry about leg cramps. Hes all natural.

Comment

Working...
                    X