No announcement yet.

Anyone keep a dream journal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Have you ever tried to lucid dream? I can do it sometimes. I can go where I want to go and do what I want to do. Sounds crazy I know but I'm really being honest.

If you play video games before sleep, it's more likely.
    I can't recall at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded
      Lmfao yeah basically.

Comment

you should use it to start lucid dreaming.. thats one of the steps

edit: i see you already mentioned it lol.. i had one like a week ago.. but i dont actively try to have them. I can confirm they are awesome if you can actually control it
        Last edited by HanzGruber; 02-04-2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          ayy lmao__________

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            you should use it to start lucid dreaming.. thats one of the steps

edit: i see you already mentioned it lol.. i had one like a week ago.. but i dont actively try to have them. I can confirm they are awesome if you can actually control it
            The lucid dreams where you know your dreaming inside the dream are the ones you can control. It's the only place where I can rape and get away with it. It's awesome.
            Last edited by DJ Enerate; 02-04-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

My brother is in to that sort of stuff, he kept a dream journal. Unfortunately you forget 90% of your dreams. You only remember the last dream you had before waking up. And you have many, many dreams, you just won't remember the majority of them. In fact when you wake up, even the last dream takes some thought to recollect what had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                How were those lips?
                Succulent & plump as you would expect.

Pete shat on my carpet and left.

It was a strange dream.
                Last edited by DJ Enerate; 02-04-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                  The lucid dreams where you know your dreaming inside the dream are the ones you can control. It's the only place where I can rape and get away with it. It's awesome.
                  well thats what a lucid dream is lol.. being aware youre dreaming

Comment

I did a couple years ago. My dreams are always incredibly weird and I wrote them down for about a week to let my friends read them. It was pretty fun and hilarious. I need to start it again.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      well thats what a lucid dream is lol.. being aware youre dreaming
                      You get dreams that are more lucid than others. Some you go in and out of Lucidity. My lucid dream rapes have been cut short many a time because of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X