Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's brave enough to admit in public they're getting Pac/Algieri PPV**BANNINGSCENE**

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's brave enough to admit in public they're getting Pac/Algieri PPV**BANNINGSCENE**

Lmao I am. I'm getting it. I get every PPV. I mean as far as money goes a PPV price tag is the same as a night out with the homeys drinking or whatever. Big deal. Plus I'm a Pac fan. And jeezus, in hindsight Canelo/Lara or Canelo/Angulo were both horrid fights -- and I paid for those no prob. $70 a fight to see Angulo not even let his hands go until the 8th round or whatever, and watching Lara literally run for a full 12. This CAN'T be worse than those...can it??

Anyway, yeah, clown me. But I'm getting it. Anybody else? Or will I, Algieri's Mom, and a handful of Filipinos be the only ones watching on fight night?

Vote up.
    Yes. And proud of it.
    40.74%
    No. Hell no. I'd rather buy a Brian Sutherland PPV than watch Pac-Algieri.
    22.22%
    war salka
    37.04%

I'm a junky bruh. I'm ordering it in some fashion. Whether I chip in, or buy it out right.

Comment

Regardless of who floyd and manny fight, there is no shame in buying their ppvs if you're a hardcore boxing fan because we only have a handful of fights left to enjoy two ATG's. I would get it but I got boxnation so I'm alright

Comment

I honestly think it could be a very interesting clash of styles.

It could end up being Oscar/Pac redux, though... I doubt it - I think Algieri goes 12, and provides some interesting two-way action at points.

Comment

But I probably will not get it... Stream for me.

Comment

I order every fight. This one is no exception.

Comment

so far war salka is winning the poll

Comment

I find it funny man, seriously it aint that much money. I guess cause I throw fight parties (emphasis on party) and it a whole thing, Im not just at home watching the fight by myself in the living in my boxers so I dont really trip on ordering PPV fights.

and for those people who say "I am not ordering it, to show they cant put bs cards like this" dont kid yourself, you are not doing a damn thing they make their money off the casual not you. why you think 99% of boxers dont care what the real fans say or care about, you/we real boxing fans have no effect on anyone involved dollar cause to be honest we are not the target audience.

Comment

That's a bit exstream!

Comment

I'm gonna get it, it's Pac. I thought he looked more vicious in his last fight against Bradley and that is what my expectations are in this fight, a brutal return to form fight

Comment

Working...
                    X