Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry gets pounded by baby mama for not paying child support! LOL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donmega View Post

you think this is a ****in game...................
    r.i.p pb32

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Would you say any of this to my face? you are so tough online with these random posts..do you really want it with me??if so instead of flying to Vegas come to Memphis,my address is 4370 sunnyslope drive,zip code 38141 you claim i am broke and you got big money,then come see me,fly here and come to me and lets fight
      you gone regret that.

Comment

Honest question PB32 - Why are you such an obsessive and annoying little piss stain?

Seriously, anytime you post it's some stupid "attack" (usually via google image search or youtube video) against Larry or Derranged. Literally every time I see you, you're creating a thread about one of them.

I think I speak for everybody when I say it's played out.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Mak just ordered a dozen pizzas to your house.
          Lmfaooooo. Larry is about to get a ton of food ordered to his house.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Honest question PB32 - Why are you such an obsessive and annoying little piss stain?

Seriously, anytime you post it's some stupid "attack" (usually via google image search or youtube video) against Larry or Derranged. Literally every time I see you, you're creating a thread about one of them.

I think I speak for everybody when I say it's played out.
            This thread was created a long time ago, mate. Really no need for that kinda talk

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Lets fight, you claim to have all this money and im broke...cool,ok well then come to Memphis we can meet at a gym and fight,it is whatever with me.For some reason you think you can whoop me well lets find out,i even gave you my house address..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br2_22e2RoU

Comment

let me guess... america?

****hole country.

Comment

that woman would probably beat up a lot of the dudes on bscene, especially if you wound her up like that

she's clearly athletic. she doesn't get leverage when she punches, but she moves well in spite of her conditioning / fatness. she knows where to put her hands on larry in the clinches, and where to keep her hips to control him.
                  Last edited by New England; 05-23-2014, 02:20 PM.

Comment

and larry would f#cking kill you, kid. you'd never forget the whooping he put on you. it would be on your mind off and on for years.

be glad you're too much of a p#ssy to fight him.

Comment

IIRC, larry said he has 30+ amateur fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X