No announcement yet.

floyd fans justify the khan fight`

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
    Let's be fair Joe was helping Floyd out in that fight. Every time Hatton would get in the pocket seconds later Joe would break them up
    No . Hatton lost to a better fighter period. Floyd caught him multiple times with that same left hook setup that ko'd him , Hatton never picked up on it. If Hatton couldn't do **** , it's his own fault.

Comment

I think it's a good measuring stick for Floyd's power. Most everybody is predicting a Floyd knockout, but if he can't take Amir out then it probably would come into question. That may be the biggest risk in taking the fight, if Floyd can't deliver versus Amir, it's not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Pac/rios and pac/mosley were worse then Pac/Margo.... and you said only ppv worse??? you do know Chavez jr was on ppv early in his career right??? and you do kn ow Jones-Hopkins 2 was ppv to right??
        Fk outta here. Isn't he p4p best? Doesn't he and all his nut hugging fans such as yourself claim he is the greatest? He keeps picking horrible opponents (except Canelo). Guerrero was as bad as Rios, Juan Manuel Marquez another lightweight, Baldomir, Gatti should I say more. He doesn't represent that P4P status well, fk him and his dumb ass fans that sk his nuts cuz he's black. Im a boxing fan fk nationality of the boxer.

Comment

I'm going to enjoy Floyd beating up Khan, but no doubt the fight is bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I wouldnt mind this fight so much if floyd was fighting 3-4 times a year, and it was a stay busy type fight for good money,,

But to make it the centerpiece of the biggest boxing weekend of the year is just silly
            Well said.fights rarely and fights ,khan there is no way justifying it.

Comment

Floyd: I won't fight Manny. He is not on my level

If Floyd will fight Khan what is Floyd level?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I didnt mind the margs-manny fight that much,,, margs was huge compared to manny and i was interested to see how manny could deal with the size,, It wasnt the greatest matchup, but nowhere near as bad as this one
                You show your blatant bias again. ANYONE that thinks that was a viable matchup is just as bad as someone espousing the virtues of a Floyd-Khan matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  You show your blatant bias again. ANYONE that thinks that was a viable matchup is just as bad as someone espousing the virtues of a Floyd-Khan matchup.
                  I agree. Pacman/Margarito was thee single, worst ppv fight where a pfp top fighter was involved ever. But Floyd/Khan is right behind it. Neither are excusable.

You cannot criticize one and defend the other. To even try it is comical.

Comment

Think it's a pretty crappy fight imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X