No announcement yet.

Shooting at 420 Rally in Denver Colorado 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Is the city of Denver released from its lockdown yet? What's that? It was never in lockdown? Why it's almost as though a shooting at a drug rally is on a different plane of severity than a deliberate bombing of a large public event and a bomb-fight with police.

I blame the Lizard People.
    Just blame it on the monkey sexist Charles Darwin

Comment

Originally posted by JustinBieberFan View Post
      I have a child and of course I want it to be protected and I want every other child to be protected in this world..but with me is that I like to see things for what they really are..in Boston there were 9000 cops looking for the Boston Bombers..many questions about that bombing haven't been answered yet..we have one guy who is dead and his brother is in a critical condition..now I assume he's gonna be dead too very soon..dead people don't talk..

But if you have children I'm sure you would be amused when 10 special force cops come in to your house and search your house while holding a machine gun in their hand..to me that's like the sh** hitlers soldiers used to do..and if you have guns in your house to protect your family those guns would probably be taken away too because Obama doesn't like guns remember???

And what a coincidence a "bomb drill" when the explosion happened, well this witness is saying there were cops everywhere and even cops on the roof..yet it still hasn't happened..but let me tell you one thing..I know most posters here hate Muslims because they have been brainwashed by the media but you should know a Terrorism attack is not just when a Muslim does something..and those brothers haven't admitted anything yet..one is dead the other one fighting for his life..or should I believe the American Government everything they tell me on tv?? They lied about Osama bin Laden and the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ( which of course never existed)

here a video for you
      I assume you're tired of this account.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JustinBieberFan View Post

Mr. Pig just peed all over your morning porridge.

Comment

i'm sick of this double standards.....he raised some very important questions which shows that he really CARES for the people and you are threatening to delete his account? : who is the boss of boxingscene?

Comment

you two are trolling at the expense of dead people, and people with their legs blown off.

i cannot imagine a sane adult doing that. you're either young and naive, or bull goose psychotic.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                i'm sick of this double standards.....he raised some very important questions which shows that he really CARES for the people and you are threatening to delete his account? : who is the boss of boxingscene?

on double standards:

how do you feel about the death of omar henry?

it sucks when young people die.
                Last edited by New England; 04-21-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                  I have no power to delete accounts. I would just think that deliberately trolling in direct contravention of an instruction from the forum staff while using a clear alt account is somewhat precarious.

In answer to your question though, I am the boss of boxingscene. You exist because I choose momentarily to tolerate you.

Comment

I have no power to delete accounts. I would just think that deliberately trolling in direct contravention of an instruction from the forum staff while using a clear alt account is somewhat precarious.
                    In answer to your question though, I am the boss of boxingscene. You exist because I choose momentarily to tolerate you.
                    ha ha ha no way.....is this true? How do you not have the power to delete accounts then?

and wtf did i say that you understand as trolling? Tell me what?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      on double standards:

how do you feel about the death of omar henry?

it sucks when young people die.
                      What makes you think i don't care for people that died? Could you please explain.

Omar is my dude, i won't explain any further

Comment

Working...
                      X