Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought Charlie Zelenoff couldn't get any worse... [TOUGH VIEWING]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought Charlie Zelenoff couldn't get any worse... [TOUGH VIEWING]

He's been making videos telling Nicki Minaj to meet him, here is the latest..
    This is actually abit disturbing.

Comment

Hahahahhaha!!!!!!

Comment

How romantic

Comment

larryx should call this dude out since they are the same.

Comment

hes sick in the head

Comment

Section!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                He's been making videos telling Nicki Minaj to meet him, here is the latest..
                This is actually abit disturbing.

lol, he said CharlieZ the goat will rescue you. This stuff just basically confirms what we have always suspected, that he is schizophrenic.

Comment

Here is the description from one of his videos.

Yeah My Fist Caused The 1st Ever Pandemic Noise On Earth It Takes The Ressurection Of Jesus Christ To Do That! My Name is Charlie Zelenoff Yeah Im The GOAT Boxer The Ressurection Of Jesus Christ Is an Unbeatable Cyborg Full Machine Charlie Zelenoff Im The Greatest Boxer Of All Time Im 32-0 I have 21 Knockouts! Ill Protect You From Literally Anybody And Anything My Fists Have Pandemic Cyborg Force In Them ! Yeah When I hit that guy outside the store it was louder then any explosion that took place in "iraq" Im The Greatest Of All Time! Listen God Loves You He Made You The Sexiest Girl Of All Time! Im The Greatest Boxer Of All Time! Match Made In Heaven! Me and You Nicki! Also Your Name Has 5 Letters Right? My First Name Has 7 Letters In It ! 7+5 = 12, 2012! Your Real Name Is Onika also 5 Letters 7+5=12, 2012! Come Over Today I wanna See You I knocked out a hoodlum with Pandemic Cyborg Force yeah theres parking everywhere On My Street now alot of people were terrified of the Sound of My Punch Yeah It was Pandemic People Ran Out of astro burger, fatburger, "people" ran Out Of Buildings It was Incredible I finished that disgrace actor website "boxrec" Im The Greatest I told You Nicki Ill do what ever it takes to Stand Out The Most To You then any "human" Because I am a Cyborg The Greatest Boxer Of All Time Charlie Z ! Call Me Im Waiting For You

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X