Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

now that berto lost his belt can we get some unifying at ww??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Will HBO pay Ortiz 2 million dollars a fight to fight Bums like Berto did or will he fight contenders and elites to make PPV draws ? Will Oscar come back kissing his feet ? since he didn't care to much about the bout since he went to England to root for Amir Khan. If I was Ortiz I would leave Golden Boy they only match him with Berto thinking he was going to get knock out
    Golden Boy just turned him into a star. They got him a title shot after a string up sub-par performances. They gave him a legit put up or shut up fight and he won it, setting himself up nice. What, go to Top Rank while they feed him no-hopers setting up some in-house showdown that we may never see, as he 'builds' it, then gets knocked out eventually? They gave him a fight that he had to get up for and respond. Oscar puts his guys on a grinder

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      hey how else he gone get them belts
      Tim Bradley is a free agent next month and if the Khan fight doesn't happen, I'd bet Arum gets him (Tim wants Pacquiao, Top Rank wants Bradley). Top Rank should start heavily promoting Tim, put him in with Zaveck on SHOW or CBS (if that's possible by the summer/fall, doubtful), Tim takes the IBF strap. Then Pacquiao-Bradley would have 2 belts, 3 if Manny gets the RING for Shane, on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        are you new here

Assuming pac beats mosley & floyd is unavailable, what are his options? Ortiz, Marquez III, bradley?? I guess it would come down to Marquez & Ortiz.

Not very, bro.

Of course I know pretty no matter who Pac or Floyd fight, even if legit, they will get ****ted on by idiots. (other than themselves)

But I'm saying there is no reason to **** on Pac or Floyd for fighting Ortiz. Atleast not IMO.

Comment

GBP won't put Ortiz in with Pacquiao. Ortiz said himself that he wants a big name fight and there is no one bigger than Pacquiao but Pacquiao would beat up Ortiz so bad that it would be back to square one.

Comment

Working...
          X