Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to find, kill, clean and skin your own game would you still eat meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Assuming that factory farming is done away with in the next few years and access to cheap meat products is a thing of the past. Most of you are modern day soft ******* with no skills in procuring the necessities of life. You are just passive consumers living an absentminded life in the hopes that the system that feeds you never breaks down.

But lets say it did.

Do you learn the way of hunter? Or would you just go vegetarian?

Me?

I think I'd still eat meat, but probably the way it was always intended to be eaten, that is to say with much less frequency.

Maybe once every few months to six months I'd go out and bag myself some raccoon or possum.

Outside of that, it'd be pure veggies and grains.

I've hunted,fished many times and slaughtered animals as well.I might hunt for a vegan next time ...hehehehe

Comment

Assuming that factory farming is done away with in the next few years and access to cheap meat products is a thing of the past. Most of you are modern day soft ******* with no skills in procuring the necessities of life. You are just passive consumers living an absentminded life in the hopes that the system that feeds you never breaks down.

But lets say it did.

Do you learn the way of hunter? Or would you just go vegetarian?

Me?

I think I'd still eat meat, but probably the way it was always intended to be eaten, that is to say with much less frequency.

Maybe once every few months to six months I'd go out and bag myself some raccoon or possum.

Outside of that, it'd be pure veggies and grains.
      I have. I love it. It's actually kinda fun in some way too, and knowing it's fresh is a good thing. It's not disgusting unless you hate blood and smell.

I have fished Macekrel in Dover pier in the UK. Catch like 50 on a good day.

I also have 4 chicken that lay eggs in my garden.

Fresh eggs man, boiled and creamy.

Can't beat that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        Damn homie, you know the deal. I keep forgetting you are from South Florida. My brother in law knows the dude and he gets a hook up.

Old man just stabbed the pig under the arm, straight into the heart. Cut his bladder out and then bled the pig. It was tough to watch but I could do it if necessary.
        I can't believe how cheap it is. we do pig roasts 2X a year, 60 ish lb pigs and it's like $90 for the pig.

They have to bleed um out.

I used to hunt on a pig farm in mississippi, im used to that stuff.

Ya'll should try Sedano's pigs though, a cuban cat told me that they are fed better than the ones out of that farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I can't believe how cheap it is. we do pig roasts 2X a year, 60 ish lb pigs and it's like $90 for the pig.

They have to bleed um out.

I used to hunt on a pig farm in mississippi, im used to that stuff.

Ya'll should try Sedano's pigs though, a cuban cat told me that they are fed better than the ones out of that farm.
          Yea I know about Sedanos.....speaking of Cubans, I was in Calle 8 yesterday for some work stuff and damn that place is like a foreign country..haha

I was driving around and everything was in spanish, even the signs on the road. I love the way Cuban mami's call you "Mi amor" everytime. There are some super fine chicks in Miami.

Comment

Yea I know about Sedanos.....speaking of Cubans, I was in Calle 8 yesterday for some work stuff and damn that place is like a foreign country..haha

I was driving around and everything was in spanish, even the signs on the road. I love the way Cuban mami's call you "Mi amor" everytime. There are some super fine chicks in Miami.

Bro, it's amazing in miami. I don't ccare how many people try and tell me that la's better. miami and south florida girls all the way. in la thy're all skinny and fake. in miami, like on ocho, or brickell, or the gables, you just can't beat it. no way, then you have the lighter girls up my way and the eastern eurs in sunny isles and aventura...

mi amor! damn they are soooo sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Bro, it's amazing in miami. I don't ccare how many people try and tell me that la's better. miami and south florida girls all the way. in la thy're all skinny and fake. in miami, like on ocho, or brickell, or the gables, you just can't beat it. no way, then you have the lighter girls up my way and the eastern eurs in sunny isles and aventura...

mi amor! damn they are soooo sexy.
              I grew up in LA, there are some fine chicks in LA but Miami>LA all day.

It's the mix man, I met a 1/2 Mexican 1/2 Japanese chick the other day at my boys party, she was so fine I couldn't stop looking.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread, I learned a lot from reading all of your responses.

Except for that desperate spamming pig who is threatened by things he does not understand.

Comment

It's the mix man, I met a 1/2 Mexican 1/2 Japanese chick the other day at my boys party, she was so fine I couldn't stop looking.
                  Whats the job market like in Miami?

Comment

I swear they import all the finest Venezuelans/Agrentinians/Chileans directly to coral gables and weston.

VERY few indian/pakis/middle easterns

Comment

Whats the job market like in Miami?
                      not so hot. depends on what you do though. you want to be at executive level if you're into business. if you know a trade its pretty good. there's a lot of ways to make $

Comment

Working...
                      X