Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you pick to win between Rios and Maidana at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley>>>>>>>>Maidana

Comment

This fight would be a slugfest I gotta go with Chino in this one by KO.

Comment

haters gon hate

Comment

Rios would give Maidana four though rounds and then fall apart. Just like Ortiz, Josesito ant Soto Karass did.

Comment

Wow how you guys cant see this as a mismatch for chino is beyond me. Broner's power was over-rated, chino is not THAT tough, Khan dropped him, Morales had him wobbling all over the ring, so did Alexander and Lopez had him backing up trying to survive. Rios wins this with his chin. He takes everything Maidana has and more. Alvarado and Pac hit like trucks and couldn't stop Rios , now Maidana does.

Look no bias. I'm more of a Floyd Fan than Pac so wouldn't make sense for me if i had an agenda.

You's guys suck up the hype so easy. I suppose Maidana decapitates Lucas now as well since he's the one coming off a win?

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
              Wow how you guys cant see this as a mismatch for chino is beyond me. Broner's power was over-rated, chino is not THAT tough, Khan dropped him, Morales had him wobbling all over the ring, so did Alexander and Lopez had him backing up trying to survive. Rios wins this with his chin. He takes everything Maidana has and more. Alvarado and Pac hit like trucks and couldn't stop Rios , now Maidana does.

Look no bias. I'm more of a Floyd Fan than Pac so wouldn't make sense for me if i had an agenda.

You's guys suck up the hype so easy. I suppose Maidana decapitates Lucas now as well since he's the one coming off a win?
              Some facts:
              Chino beat Lucas in the amateurs.
              Rios can't fight more than six rounds. Chino can throw bombs for twelve rounds. Chino can jab, duck hooks and fight walking backwards, while Rios can't do anything more than going toe to toe to eat punches.

Comment

Working...
              X