Collapse
No announcement yet.

haye vs vitali which side is telling the truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Booth and David Haye have always been a little difficult to negotiate with, but I always blamed the Klitchkos, some days in the past it felt like I was by myself. But now it seems people are waking to their ways. They are extremely dirty businessmen, Boente is a piece of garbage.

I can't wait until these kinds of promoters are gone from boxing, they all seem to belong to previous generations when the boxing was less transparent, but the Internet has changed the game, it is much easier now to see the BS.

Haye would in my opinion take the fight, but he is not going to bend over either. This has always been the problem. People say he ducked the brothers but there were always reasons...Setanta, poor purses, options on his future fights, rematch clauses, etc. He did the right thing fighting Valuev, he made huge money from Valuev, Ruiz, and Harrison, the last by all accounts was a little bit of a farce, but the guy was the European Champion and Haye himself told everyone what was going to happen, he never duped the public, casual fans just didn't know what they were looking at. All of this allowed him the leverage to warrant a 50/50 agains Wlad.

I don't feel Vitali's camp are ducking the fight, it was kind of poor timing. But they could make the fight now if they really wanted it. But I believe Boente's hate of Haye will stop that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
      with all the bull**** between the contracts and the negotiations which side is telling the truth about them were being lied to by one of the teams who do you guys think
      have you ever heard haye say something truthful?

Comment

Working...
      X