Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will there be a DOUBLE KO Friday with the great Erislandy and Lil Jermaine ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Nope. Looks like Canelo will be the one shutting down Kirkland's hype and gaining some more credibility. Even tho Lara was at the Kirkland-Molina and said he wanted the winner. But Canelo being the bigger GB fighter, looks like he gets it.
    I heard Kirkland was going to fight K-9 for the IBF belt.... so Canelo vs Lara or Canelo vs Molina should be next

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Canelo couldn't even "abuse" Gomez, but he will "abuse" Lara?
      Exactly.....

The hype around that bum is nauseating..

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        I heard Kirkland was going to fight K-9 for the IBF belt.... so Canelo vs Lara or Canelo vs Molina should be next
        Naw. Bundrage is fighting Cory f**king Spinks again. Canelo-Kirkland should be next for September.

Comment

Hate to pull the nationality card. But I think every true boxing fan agree if Lara was Mexican, he will be 10x the star he is now because of the hype. It is what it is.

The thing is, if you paying close attention to Cuban Boxing, the new generation is stacked with up and comers. Cuba will imo very soon rival Mexico and Purto Rico for producing elite fighters.

For those that don't know the history of Cuba, the world probably missed out on at least a dozen ATG'S due to Communism and censorship.

Comment

Nope. They also talked about K-9 vs Vanes but K-9 already signed the contract to fight Spinks . I guess, if K-9 wins he could fight Kirkland afterwards since he just had his surgery too.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Naw. Bundrage is fighting Cory f**king Spinks again. Canelo-Kirkland should be next for September.
              Canelo should win with ease his speed will be a key factor in this fight IMO

Comment

I know nobody give a **** in the US boxing circles on divisions above 160+ it seem like.

But this young Cuban Kid Y.Pablo. Hernandez is a very very very good CW. He is the #1 CW atm and will probably dominate the Division. Not saying that he can go up to HW. But with the Klithsckos getting old and Pablo Hernandez being 6'4, who knows once that body fills out

Comment

Originally posted by TheSpecial View Post
                  Hate to pull the nationality card. But I think every true boxing fan agree if Lara was Mexican, he will be 10x the star he is now because of the hype. It is what it is.

The thing is, if you paying close attention to Cuban Boxing, the new generation is stacked with up and comers. Cuba will imo very soon rival Mexico and Purto Rico for producing elite fighters.

For those that don't know the history of Cuba, the world probably missed out on at least a dozen ATG'S due to Communism and censorship.
                  Cuba does have better fighters then PR right now but not Mex

Comment

Originally posted by TheSpecial View Post

Teofilo Stevenson would have been an ATG Heavyweight. Had he defected and been able to fight in America on a regular basis, he would have been fighting in the era of Larry Holmes, Ken Norton, Earnie Sahvers, Ron Lyle, Trevor Berbick, Gerry Cooney, Evangelista, Ocasio, Snipes, Witherspoon, Spinks, and Tyson eventually.

He would have been an ATG HW.

Comment

Cuba does have better fighters then PR right now but not Mex
                      Olympics coming up. We will see, if you know what I mean .

Comment

Working...
                      X