Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would we talk about in NSB everyday, if not for Mayweather and Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Since you get tired of talking about Mayweather and Pac like I do, let's talk about Holyfield's win over Foreman.

I created that thread this morning and it got zero replies.

I'm just a product of my environment, man
    maybe it got zero replies because it drowned quickly in the hundreds of other pac-mayweather threads you created? you're creating the environment you're in.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      Broner you almost can now, after he fights of course. It's because Floyd and manny are STILL FIGHTING. Once they are gone for good, people will move on. In their was NSB in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, we would have wondered how to move on from Ali, Frazier, Hagler, Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, etc.
      Here's my problem.

In the 70's, there was Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Shavers, a little bit of Holmes and so many more.

In the 80's there was Tyson, Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, Whitaker, Chavez, Benitez, Holmes and a few others.

In the 90's there was Jones, Holyfield, Lewis, DLH, Vargas, Quartey, Trinidad, and a little bit of Tyson.

2000's there was Mayweather, Pac and a few of the other guys carrying over from the 90's.

Now, in the 2010's, at this point it's just Mayweather and Pac. I'm ready for it to pick up already. I know there are prospects, but I'm ready to have other fighters on the May-Pac level. That's how I'm feeling right now.

Comment

I think even when both Floyd and Manny are retired there will be lots of threads everyday about them. It will not be as intense as it is now but there will be threads with people coming out with all sorts of possibilities to what did happen or what could have happened in their careers.

Apart from that if any of the young prospects do big things or if anyone actually beats Floyd and Manny, expect them to get mega hype on the forums. And then there is the usual fight week threads which are gonna be there.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          I'm no F L O M O but I'm an Adrien Broner fan. But, the bias Floyd fans will probably move on to Adrien Broner and Gary Russell Jr as well. And the bias Manny fans will probably pin their hopes on Nonito Donaire and Mercito Gesta.
          Anybody who jumps on his bandwagon is a fudging idiot. He's literally done nothing so far.... nothing

Comment

I for one am sick of the Pac/Mayweather threads. Mayweather should be left alone. He clearly wants none of it...I was looking forward to the Gamboa/Rios fight. It would have been a huge fight and an alternative to the divas of the world. Turned out that another diva is in the making. Fight didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
            X