Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's vs Pacquiao.. Who's REALLY MoRE Dominant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschko's vs Pacquiao.. Who's REALLY MoRE Dominant?

I have it on good authority that the brothers have been More dominant than the great little man from the Phillipines. In the past half decade or so all 3 fighters have been unbeatable.... you can't even steal a rd from them let alone a fight. The Pac MAN has gotten way more generous publicity than the brothers throughout the boxing community strictly for the fact he's NOT supposed to be doing what he's doing..beating up bigger men than himself.

The Brothers are supposed to be beating everyone as that's expected of them. In other words..they're doing the exact opposite of pAcQUAIO & are beating up smaller fighters than them.

Just because the brothers don't have the opportunity to go up the weight classes does that make there accomplishments less significant? Afterall..it's them that can destroy any weight class..NOT Manny.. where's there pound for pound notoriety.... can THEY not SEND Manny back to the Phillipines in a casket if they so desired?

They're being PENALIZED UNJUSTLY for there size while Manny is being built up because he doesn't have the size. It's all about expectations & the underdog mentality & please DON'T tell me Manny is more exciting..the brothers are even more dominant vs there opponents than he is get more knockouts as well.

The Klitschko's are accomplishing the same thing & leaving destruction in there wake but don't get the same credit Manny does because they are twice his size. In most quarters that would qualify as discrimination solely based on size. Yes.. you heard me this is a size bias & it exists in boxing>>>> shamelessly!

2 vs. 1 isn't really fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      2 vs. 1 isn't really fair.
      Ok..fine.. let him go get Mayweather as a tag team & they can both juice for a half decade & then it's a fair fight.

Comment

how many hall of famers and borderline hall of famers have the klitschko's beat?

Comment

youre aware that Wladimir nor Vitali have ever beaten the 2nd best fighter in their division before, correct?

Comment

Wlad gets hit less, fights smarter, still gets the stoppage, usually in boring fashion[kinda like the Heavyweight version of Mayweather only with power].

Pacquiao takes more punishment but gets the TKO, in return the fans have a better time watching him fight than watching the Kltischko's.

I am a fan of both, but I am a Paquiao stan.

Comment

and GAY, you forgot that part^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                how many hall of famers and borderline hall of famers have the klitschko's beat?
                Exactly, thank you.

Cotto, Margarito, Hatton, and Clottey are all first ballot HOF'ers, maybe even top 100 ATG's.

JMM, Barrera, and Morales are all at least top 25 ATG's.

Wlad & Vitali don't even have any HOF'ers to fight, that's how bad the HW division is. But still they are very dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  Exactly, thank you.

Cotto, Margarito, Hatton, and Clottey are all first ballot HOF'ers, maybe even top 100 ATG's.

JMM, Barrera, and Morales are all at least top 25 ATG's.

Wlad & Vitali don't even have any HOF'ers to fight, that's how bad the HW division is. But still they are very dominant.
                  WHAT?!?!>!?!?!?!?!!#!@$!@%$!@%$

if ****ing Clottey and Margarito get in the HOF my head will implode. and I dont think Hatton nor Cotto will get in either.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    and GAY, you forgot that part^^^^
                    Go watch Fraud Crackweather Jr vs the ATG's Gatti, Corley, Bruseles, Sosa, N'Dou, and Mitchell. Don't forget the GOAT Angel Manfredy.

Bahahahah I can't believe *****s actually defend that resume

Comment

Working...
                    X