Biggest gangsta in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard james toney used to rob folks

Comment

fernando vargas, he ran with tha OXNARD LA COLONIA CHIQUES13 Gang. a deadly, and 1,000 deep gang. they were so out of hand, they were sued (gang injuction)recentlly. i duno if any of u noticed, but he has LA COLONIA on his trunks usually. he was never put on, but probably would have had it not been 4 boxing.
      also javie mora, hes a sureno as u can tell by tha "13" tatted on his chest. DIEGO corrales ran with a gang, i heard he claimed 14 tho

Comment

on the real

migual angel cotto
        sonny liston when he was alive
        bernard hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi
          Don Jordan, who was a former welterweight champion from the late 1950's...

I think anybody who has read Jordan's story in Peter Heller's 'In This Corner' would be inclined to agree.
          I don't know anything about Peter Hellens but 1950's your probably think of Gangster ie-Italians,Tommy guns,Al capone all this happened between 1920's - early 1970's

he's talking Gangsta
          ie-3rd generation Minority families- all this happened early 1980's-Present

Comment

Originally posted by lost angel
            on the real

migual angel cotto
            sonny liston when he was alive
            bernard hopkins
            thats more Gangster

Comment

kray twins..

Comment

Originally posted by ButtMan!!!
                who's the beiggest gangster on boxing scene?
                manny p

Comment

Tyson and Liston have both robbed people. But the real biggest gangster is probably some undheard of guy who murdered people (there's probably quite a few).

Comment

i dont know if he was a gangsta but rocky marciano was verry close with the mafia top man.

Comment

Originally posted by chris_cov
                      i dont know if he was a gangsta but rocky marciano was verry close with the mafia top man.
                      Are you kidding me!!!!

Rocky Marciano and the entire Marchegiano Family (his name before he changed it) was not linked to the mob in anyway,
                      Old Italian familys had a saying that was not bring shame to the family (which is one of the reasons rocky drove himself not lose), they never had connections to the mob because they found the mob to be an embarassment to Italians and ultimately their family. One thing nobody ever wanted to do was to bring shame to their family

Your wrong Marciano was in no way close to any Mafia/Mob

Comment

Working...
                      X