Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does John Cena rank amongst the ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hulk's generation they actually went to japan and fought the wrestlers there LOL. this generation cant compare its too swagged out.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      wow, I never thought people actually took this tv drama so seriously.
      Youre just annoyed because GGG's resume cant compete with ATG wrestlers like Stone Cold Steve Austin, Undertaker or Kane.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Youre just annoyed because GGG's resume cant compete with ATG wrestlers like Stone Cold Steve Austin, Undertaker or Kane.
        Exactly!

Plus all these guys have not only been on but Main Evented PPVs. GGG well...

Comment

cant stand cena. him and batista being at the top of the company is what made me stop watching wwe.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            cant stand cena. him and batista being at the top of the company is what made me stop watching wwe.
            Exactly! Same here. I loved it when Miz and Punk were given the belts. Even Ziggler is a better performer than batista.

Comment

He's actually never beaten D-bry. He has been the leader and main character of the weakest era in wrestling history. For that, he's top 10, never ever will he be the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                Thank you!

Exact same situation here. WWE was already getting lame, then they had those two carrying the shows? Screw that.

Comment

Cena is the face of the Linda McMahon PG-13 era, do many adults in the USA think highly of him? I quit watching WCW/WWF in the early 2000's.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Sad but true

Comment

there is a boxrec for wwe cena has around 58% win record
                      bill goldberg has a 81% win percentage in his total matches

Comment

Working...
                      X