No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
    Hey Fantastic,excuse me Mr. Fanatic, I read a lot of your comments and you come off as a ****...oh and not a fan of boxing,but of Mexican fighters..
    Lmao! His sig says it all.

Comment

Team Canelo just needs to worry about Trout now. Whats done is done. Or are they going to blame Floyd for losing to Trout too?

Comment

Originally posted by Critical
        Of course mayweather renegged dude cant help it its in his blood.

we all know blacks aint real men of there word.

cowards the lots of them.
        History says other wise. The mightiest boxers in the history of this sport are black. The stupidest mother****ers in the world spell their, "there".

Comment

Canelo, you thought Floyd was serious when he said that he would have fought Margarito if he signed Cotto too?

Remember this?

Floyd said "... no I will not .... "

Reporter said "..but previously you said you would ......"

Floyd said "I can say what I want"

Comment

Seriously why do some of Floyd fans turn into little girls anytime he is called out..relax folks. Isn't he the top dog according to ya'll, shouldn't this come with the territory. Although I quite frankly am getting sick and tired of the "Who has he fought" and the "He doesn't deserve" about every fighter ya'll don't agree with on that particular day. Floyd is a boxer, he's got a belt at 154..either really be a champion at the division and defend that belt or let it go..it's that simple. Ya'll crowed about Garcia not fighting anyone worthy of anything at 140, same for Canelo at 154, and the list goes on. Many of ya'll run around saying floyd is #1 at 154lbs too and even some of ya'll have said "I'd like to see Mayweather fight trout"..well i'm sorry to break this to ya'll but Canelo has actually fought better competition than Trout has to this point, has a ton more championship rounds under his belt than trout so I think he deserves it more than trout. Yet on the "He don't deserve it" end it's funny how ya'll don't have a trouble with Floyd fighting Guerrero who was at 135lbs 17 months ago..or Devon Alexander whose only notable win in my opinion was Bailey but Canelo who is a huge draw isn't? I'm just pointing out facts and hypocrisy here is all. So again..simmer down.
            Last edited by turnedup; 02-28-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              Shut up Reynoso...nobody cares. Canelo is a nobody and will remain a pampered nobody
              Pampered? Yes. A nobody? That couldn't be any farther from the truth.

Comment

you know what would be funny.. if canelo ended up doing a million buys lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Don't you hate guys that try to get you to "not" respond to Floyds critics being unfairly and phonily criticized? They openly say what they say, and then water it down the minute they are confronted or busted. You see them a mile away. Broken hearted Margarito and Pac fans basically. they actually want you to just accept their pathetic opinion of Floyd, and cry the minute you talk about their fighter. Look at how they defend Canelo now, lmao!

They want you to join in on the ducking accusations, belittle Floyd, and laugh in jest because their fighter lost by ko brutally. They're even doing it to Broner now, lmfao!

They want you to believe that Floyd was scared of Cotto, Margarito, Kostya, Paul Williams, and other fighters that they can just spit just cause. Inferior fighters always beat Floyd. Great campaign Arum. You got a few believers, but Pac and Margarito are knocked out of boxing, and you nor their fans can ever fix that.

Comment

so alvarez is still going to fight trout, on regular showtime, even though now there's pretty much no chance that he gets mayweather september??? and some fans actually think that fights still going to happen??? you have a better chance of leaving your wallet and car keys on the hood of car over night in juarez mexico and still have it there in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Seriously why do some of Floyd fans turn into little girls anytime he is called out..relax folks. Isn't he the top dog according to ya'll, shouldn't this come with the territory. Although I quite frankly am getting sick and tired of the "Who has he fought" and the "He doesn't deserve" about every fighter ya'll don't agree with on that particular day. Floyd is a boxer, he's got a belt at 154..either really be a champion at the division and defend that belt or let it go..it's that simple. Ya'll crowed about Garcia not fighting anyone worthy of anything at 140, same for manny at 154, and the list goes on. Many of ya'll run around saying floyd is #1 at 154lbs too and even some of ya'll have said "I'd like to see Mayweather fight trout"..well i'm sorry to break this to ya'll but Canelo has actually fought better competition than Trout has to this point, has a ton more championship rounds under his belt than trout so I think he deserves it more than trout. Yet on the "He don't deserve it" end it's funny how ya'll don't have a trouble with Floyd fighting Guerrero who was at 135lbs 17 months ago..or Devon Alexander whose only notable win in my opinion was Bailey but Canelo who is a huge draw isn't? I'm just pointing out facts and hypocrisy here is all. So again..simmer down.
                      No, the question is why do you haters turn into little girls any time he is "called out"? You people latch your mouths onto anybody that dares mention that they want a fight with the biggest cash cow in boxing. Until Floyd actually fights them that is, then it's on to the next. You c*cksuckers have no shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X