No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Michael Farenas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I really don't think Gamboa is staying at 130 too long, he looked big at 130. I think we could see him fight Vazquez next at 135, setting up a potential Gamboa-Broner fight. Damn I want that fight so bad next year.
    Gamboa weighed 148 the night of the fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Gamboa weighed 148 the night of the fight.
        Exactly. He's put on some more muscle since his last fight. His last fight against Ponce, he was like 138-139 on fight night, now he was a damn WW on fight night.

I'd like to see him fight 3 times next year. In the Spring against a Salgado, to grab a title at 130 over a top fighter. In the summer against Vazquez. Than cap the year off against Broner, in the mega fight at 135.

S**t I wouldn't mind seeing him go straight for Vazquez next.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Exactly. He's put on some more muscle since his last fight. His last fight against Ponce, he was like 138-139 on fight night, now he was a damn WW on fight night.

I'd like to see him fight 3 times next year. In the Spring against a Salgado, to grab a title at 130 over a top fighter. In the summer against Vazquez. Than cap the year off against Broner, in the mega fight at 135.

S**t I wouldn't mind seeing him go straight for Vazquez next.
          If the powers-that-be will allow it, I would be cool with a Broner fight at the end of 2013. I think Yuri needs two more fights to get ready, one of them at 135. I don't think Gamboa can get much more prepared than that. If he's not ready for Adrien by then, he might never be.

Comment

Working...
          X