Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castillo lost... get over it.. and he lost the rematch too in case you forgot...

Comment

• Castillo clearly won, Floyd fans have to back their boy 24/7 because they think they are on his payroll. The poll shows who the fans think won anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        so you think there is no corruption in boxing? you don't see any conflict of interest with the promoters paying the judges who judge their fights? just because there isn't a robbery in every single fight means that it doesn't happen at all? pretty good argument.
        You are talking boxing with pfp the most pathetic floyd dick sucker next to Larryx. Don't downgrade yourself.

Comment

• I had Castillo up by a couple of points at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Castillo clearly won, Floyd fans have to back their boy 24/7 because they think they are on his payroll. The poll shows who the fans think won anyway.
            why do you always got something to say

Comment

• I think Floyd lost it with the deduction being the difference, Castillo is the best and classiest pressure fighter Mayweather fought, and he really had trouble in both fights. Castillo hit him clean by not rushing in, using his jab, countering, all whilst pressuring Floyd. His ring IQ was underrated Plus Castillo at his best had an iron chin, and is pretty rangy which meant he could reach Floyd with the straight right.

Some fighters just give you problems, and Castillo in many ways fought like a lesser version of Chavez, he really was a tremendous in-fighter and knew how to force that type of fight on you, and that style just seemed to give that version of Floyd hell, even in the second fight, Floyd whilst beating him clearly, could never really get a choke hold on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Some fighters just give you problems, and Castillo in many ways fought like a lesser version of Chavez.
                they didnt call him the poo mans' Chavez for nothin! and he was Chavez' top sparring partner for years, so i feel you!!!!!

Comment

• this thread has been done plenty of times before to the same consensus.. the majority of the boxing public thinks Castillo won. it's old news though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    Now you're pushing it...
                    not pushing it Floyd sr thought de lahoya won .

Comment

• Mayweather won a close fight against Castillo. Its one of those fights that clearly could had gone the other way depending in what style you like.

It is the closest fight that Floyd got close in losing

Comment

Working...
                      X