Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original post was made over a year ago. I sincerely hope that things have gotten better for Larry since then.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      The original post was made over a year ago. I sincerely hope that things have gotten better for Larry since then.
      They haven't. Poor old Larry has resorted to excessive gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
        Very true you coward

Comment

I mean i honestly mean most of the stuff i say on here and thats crazy,i really wanna meet Prettyboy32 and 50cent and fight them,im dead serious and that seems to not be normal
          This.

Wake up you fool

Comment

I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.

holy sh#t. at least you tell a good story. plenty of people have a crap life, but nobody will know just how crappy, because they can't properly do justice to their story.

just wake up every day realizing that you won't be able to turn your life around or get where you want to by the end of the day; but that if you do work hard each day you'll inevitably be closer by the end of the day to where you want to be.

being successful is about attitude as much as it is ability. people who seek and are satisfied by instant gratification [like f#cking some slut you hardly know without a condom, which i've f#cking done man!] will never get ahead in life.

set goals for the following day, the week ahead of you, and also longer term goals for each year or even each month. "by september i want to stop using cocaine." "by new year i want to be off cigs and drinking socially and nothing more." "by the end of 2018 i don't want to have threatened violence on any celebrities who insulted floyd mayweather in that calendar year." "by 2019 i want to realize that while ward is the better fighter than kovalev and probably looking at a stoppage win that he actually earned a stoppage on a series of low blows that were not called by the referee."

and so on. i wish you all the luck in the world.

but in reality, luck has absolutely nothing to do with success. if you can develop successful patterns of behavior you will, in time, get where you want to be.

Comment

New England speaks the truth.

Don't let the world get you down. And darn sure don't let a bunch of online idiots drive you crazy.

Take all the negative things you can out of your life. Raise your children right and only focus on things that bring you joy.

Good luck Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                holy sh#t. at least you tell a good story. plenty of people have a crap life, but nobody will know just how crappy, because they can't properly do justice to their story.

just wake up every day realizing that you won't be able to turn your life around or get where you want to by the end of the day; but that if you do work hard each day you'll inevitably be closer by the end of the day to where you want to be.

being successful is about attitude as much as it is ability. people who seek and are satisfied by instant gratification [like f#cking some slut you hardly know without a condom, which i've f#cking done man!] will never get ahead in life.

set goals for the following day, the week ahead of you, and also longer term goals for each year or even each month. "by september i want to stop using cocaine." "by new year i want to be off cigs and drinking socially and nothing more." "by the end of 2018 i don't want to have threatened violence on any celebrities who insulted floyd mayweather in that calendar year." "by 2019 i want to realize that while ward is the better fighter than kovalev and probably looking at a stoppage win that he actually earned a stoppage on a series of low blows that were not called by the referee."

and so on. i wish you all the luck in the world.

but in reality, luck has absolutely nothing to do with success. if you can develop successful patterns of behavior you will, in time, get where you want to be.
                thanks but this thread was made 5 years ago..lol

Comment

If people like me died the world would be a better place,people like me are garbage and should not be here,to many good people die yet scum like me wakes up everyday
                  C'mon Larry, you got too much to live for. I know rich dudes that are miserable, and there kids are all ****ed up. One guy has an 8 year old who still wears diapers, daddy was too busy working, and the kid got messed up. Rich and messes up.

Stay strong!

Comment

thanks but this thread was made 5 years ago..lol

hmm. still good advice, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      Well Larry the first step at making amends and improving yourself is to admit who and what you really are. I got to say after reading that I commend you for finally admitting who and what you are.

The only thing is I just realized you posted that 5 years ago. Fuk man it's been five years since you posted that, but has your life and what you do and who you are really changed since? You still have a long way to go my ninja.

It's time for another post like that Larry but hopefully this time it jars something inside you to really fix your loser self.

Comment

Working...
                      X