No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Beats Down Fitzpatrick Over Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Beats Down Fitzpatrick Over Five Rounds

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Middleweight contender Daniel Jacobs (24-1, 21KOs) beat down Chris Fitzpatrick (15-3, 6KOs) over five rounds. During the third round a bad cut opened up on the hairline of Fitzpatrick after a clash of heads. He took a beating in the final minute. In the fifth, Jacobs gave him another beating in the final minute but Fitzpatrick stayed on his feet. However, he was unable to come out for the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Irish guy was a bum. I know he was out for a while but I hope Jacobs fights someone decent soon.

Comment

Nice!! Danny's looking good. But he needs a couple more fights before fighting the big dogs.

Comment

Pretty good fighter jacobs is. He places his punches well...good counterpunching and nice combinations.

Comment

good for danny

Comment

Sanchez sucks. Terrible style.

Comment

With all the pressure on SS2, this could easily be his last fight ever. Velez just laid his hands on SS2, and SS2 was like a skittish rabbit.

Comment

Danny is making progress he needs 2 more tuneup fights before taking on a serious challenge

Comment

That dude needs to gtfo of boxing, and quit embarrassing himself!! Tainting his uncle's name smh.

Comment

Sanchez's 15 minites of fame were up long ago when he was beaten by a clubfighter and he has overstayed his visit. Yeah I could pick up a famous baseball player's bat but it wont make me the homerun hitter they are. Wearing Sanchez's clothers doean't make you Sanchez. Enough embarrassing the great Sal Sanchez, one of my 3 favorite all-time fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X