Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White rips 'business man' Greg Jackson for bungling Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. As long as your "brothers" don't fight in the same weightclass as you.
    nah man, where im from 'brothers' fight.. then we have dinner together.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      thats how it is for all mma training centers. Jacksons isn't above or below any of them.
      No you were clowning Rashad the other day like he was a hater and now you are doing damage control. Even your boy Roy knows what side to be on.

I'm not saying Jon isn't amazing as a fighter because I was backing him until the Evans beef but people want Justice...bottom line.

P.S
      If you don't know Rjj went to give Evans a few pointers and there is video footage on youtube.

Rashad is a good dude and Jon is flaky, I didn't see it until Evans exposed him and Jon got to running his mouth. Jon is a phony character but a real threat to anybody Lhw or Hw.

That being said I fear the day Author Jones enters the Ufc, that dude is bigger and better than Jon according to Jon and let's be honest Hw's just aren't as good as the smaller fighters.

Comment

Working...
      X