melo gotta start playing defense

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        melo gotta start playing defense
        Nobody plays defense on the Knicks

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Nobody plays defense on the Knicks
          Amare is in the top six of the league for blocks but this is pretty much true.

Comment

Im not sure what to make of this. The Knicks got some great talent now , yes. And I think a vocal leader in Billups. But they had some good chemistry between each other and that team looked like they really enjoyed playing with each other.

Stoudamire was their go to guy. I think Melo might take that spot now.

Felton for Billups doesnt really help. Felton is on the rise while Billups is on the decline.

The Heat should go after NENE.

Denver will fall out of that playoff race in the west. While New York might just hold their place. And probably start clicking as a team come playoff time.

Could be scary.

Comment

I'm gonna miss Gallo but BRING ON MELO!

Comment

I like the move...although Carmelo is overrated...and they gave up a deep core of their team...

Now all the Knicks need to do is fire D'Antoni and bring Jeff Van Gundy back...

They will never get past the 1st-2nd round playing NO defense...

Comment

Hope they don't unretire the pearl's #15, pearl deserves to keep his number Stayed retired.

Comment

Knicks gave up too much imo.

Comment

Its time for the Knicks benchwarmers who were not traded to step up. With the new line up, their center is Turiaf and no one else! And Turiaf is too small. Amare will be forced to man the middle again.

Comment

Working...
                      X