Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about this generalization about blacks and Mexicans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    We gotta start gettin in on the ground floor Riz. 1st page or 2. It's gonna be hard for me during the daytime cuz lately I been swamped. Doin a lot more actual work than just dead time ****in around on here. We gotta crack down homey.
    LOL me too man, im ****in swamped

especially this week, i gotta make sure im all caught up before i head off to vacation. people are going to fall victim in the evenings and i'll resume my role with you guys when i get back

Comment

Hey Rizi shut up already.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Hey Rizi shut up already.
        go get a tan, you *****

Comment

Let's make a clear distinction first between African-American and African.

Black immigrants from Africa averaged the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians. The reason behind is that they are grateful for the chance they have gotten and will try to do their best to succeed in life. While Blacks in America are grateful to an extend but most of them don't know what life is in a 3rd world country

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
            go get a tan, you *****
            I will eventually.

I might just make a stop down to Miami, and we can have a little chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I will eventually.

I might just make a stop down to Miami, and we can have a little chat.
              sure thing, bud

Comment

Must say I really don't like this obsession with race in these forums. I like boxing full stop. To limit that but not enjoying Black,hispanic,oriental, white or jewish fighters is simply short changing myself. Plenty of sports to follow if you are biased towards a particular race, boxing is not however one of them. I am a crotchety old man of 70 and a lot of my friends/associates of my age are probably a bit racist, maybe boxing has made me not I don't know. I detest the trash talking of Mayweather but thats probably a genrational thing rather than a race thing.
                I would struggle to name more dignified men than Joe Louis or Alexis Arguello who are credits to their race, the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                  Must say I really don't like this obsession with race in these forums. I like boxing full stop. To limit that but not enjoying Black,hispanic,oriental, white or jewish fighters is simply short changing myself. Plenty of sports to follow if you are biased towards a particular race, boxing is not however one of them. I am a crotchety old man of 70 and a lot of my friends/associates of my age are probably a bit racist, maybe boxing has made me not I don't know. I detest the trash talking of Mayweather but thats probably a genrational thing rather than a race thing.
                  I would struggle to name more dignified men than Joe Louis or Alexis Arguello who are credits to their race, the human race.

"jewish" is a race now?

reported for anti-semitism

Comment

the problem is people say blacks won't do the type of jobs mexicans are willing to do (agriculture, toilet cleaning, cleaning people's houses or any form of physical jobs), therefore they're called by society ''lazy''.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                      the problem is people say blacks won't do the type of jobs mexicans are willing to do (agriculture, toilet cleaning, cleaning people's houses or any form of physical jobs), therefore they're called by society ''lazy''.
                      If you complain about not having work and you don't want to do certain types of work like you mentioned, then you are lazy.

You do what you can to survive. There is honor in any type of work and the Mexicans who come to this country and do those types are jobs are stronger for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X