No announcement yet.

Proof All Atheists are Liars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    You act as though Christians and atheists are two different beings. They are one and same, but one believes that faith in Christ will redeem them from their sin, the other doesnt believe in anything, and therefore is more inclined to lie or be dishonest because they have no authority to answer to but themselves. In all actuality there is no atheists only agnostics. If someone says you dont know if God exists, then the same can be said that you do not know if He doesnt either.
    so your saying that a respectful atheist will allways be more responsible then a respectful christian because the respectful athist has to account for their own actions where as the christian does what he does out of being threatened?

there are no athists? are you really that much a ****ing idiot? oh wait you belive in a giant invisiable persson that spanks you when your bad. an athist knows theirs no gods or creator or great being and to them unless you offer proof that there is they will allways be correct. since there is no proof you will never convince them that there are gods.

if some one says you dont know if god exists they are agnostic, just as well when some one says god dosnt exists they are athists.

fyi there are no magical super natural beings, god doesn't exist.

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Its supported by logic, something you lack, as well historical examples in dictatorial rulers such as Stalin amongst others.
    you really are a fu*king idiot.....a politician lying......holy crap say it aint so......oh wait he was atheist that explains everything....

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
      so your saying that a respectful atheist will allways be more responsible then a respectful christian because the respectful athist has to account for their own actions where as the christian does what he does out of being threatened?

there are no athists? are you really that much a ****ing idiot? oh wait you belive in a giant invisiable persson that spanks you when your bad. an athist knows theirs no gods or creator or great being and to them unless you offer proof that there is they will allways be correct. since there is no proof you will never convince them that there are gods.

if some one says you dont know if god exists they are agnostic, just as well when some one says god dosnt exists they are athists.

fyi there are no magical super natural beings, god doesn't exist.

you really are a fu*king idiot.....a politician lying......holy crap say it aint so......oh wait he was atheist that explains everything....
      Even atheists can't assert "there is no God".

Comment

you're never gonna find anyone that doesn't lie, atheist or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          so you have proof then? bring it over im free on Wednesdays just shoot me a pm when you get to PA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
            so you have proof then? bring it over im free on Wednesdays just shoot me a pm when you get to PA.
            No, I have faith. However, its pretty foolish to have faith in something not existing. That's called being blind. I'm open to God, therefore I allow God to help me in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              They can make that assertion. It would be less accurate than "there is probably no god" though. Because there's probably no god.

No, I have faith. However, its pretty foolish to have faith in something not existing
              Do you have faith that there isn't a lion hiding in your room waiting for you to go to sleep until it attacks?

You fool.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X