Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does masturbation affect my performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does masturbation affect my performance?

I'm bieng serious though
    I heard on these forums you should have sex before your fight.
    I will have an amature fight on saturday.
    And I usually masturbate twice a day. ONce in the morning and once at night.
    Does it affect it significantly or not.

If i were you i wouldn't Masturbate until the fights over.

Comment

Yes, you lose part of your vital forces called chi. Its all about the yin and the yang. And all that yanging and yinging will make you go blind.

Comment

It makes you weak in the kness dude

Comment

I'd say no, under most circumstances dont masturbate too soon before a fight. Maybe leave it an entire week, that would be enough to build some useful sexual frustration to take out on an opponent. Your bound to feel sharper and more aggressive if you havn't ejaculated too soon before. Lets be honest how motivated does anyone feel afterwards?

The experts will say that regular masturbation/sex keeps testosterone high and that to drop off for a significant number of days/weeks has no benefit to a fighter whatsoever! Fighters in the past would abstain for an entire training camp. Muhammad Ali used to......and spoke of 'Mother Natures' wet dreams! Abstinance of anything promotes discipline and helps a fighter focus whether it be junk food, alcohol, drugs, cigs or sex!

Others will say that it takes the edge off a tense fighter and is of benefit. What works for someone may not work for another.

Comment

don't change your routine before a fight.. I guess even in this case o_0

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
              I'd say no, under most circumstances dont masturbate too soon before a fight. Maybe leave it an entire week, that would be enough to build some useful sexual frustration to take out on an opponent. Your bound to feel sharper and more aggressive if you havn't ejaculated too soon before. Lets be honest how motivated does anyone feel afterwards?

The experts will say that regular masturbation/sex keeps testosterone high and that to drop off for a significant number of days/weeks has no benefit to a fighter whatsoever! Fighters in the past would abstain for an entire training camp. Muhammad Ali used to......and spoke of 'Mother Natures' wet dreams! Abstinance of anything promotes discipline and helps a fighter focus whether it be junk food, alcohol, drugs, cigs or sex!

Others will say that it takes the edge off a tense fighter and is of benefit. What works for someone may not work for another.
              Ali apparently had tantric sex in camps too, with loadsa different women 6 times a day. I think it is bull**** and has been overexaggerated. As long as you have no major sex or double wanks 2-3 days before a fight then you are Ok.

Comment

Its great for handspeed, wank with your left the night before the fight for a lightning fast jab :P

Comment

errmm dont wana get too personal here but i did it night before a fight and it didnt affect me...

Comment

The idea of no sex is that having sex at night will affect your sleeping routine, wanking meself off will take 5 mins tops.... don't see how that'll affect me at all. Never heard of no masturbate rule in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X