Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vik Draculickh needs to be banned from reffing boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drakulich is terrible. Someone explain to me how Chaves was deducted that first point for holding, after only receiving one warning.

The reason this is so egregious is Drakulich was the referee for the Khan/Collazo fight! Khan held about 500 times in that fight; literally every time they got in close. And Drakulich never once gave him so much as a hard warning. What the f***? That just seems shady to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Ban Vik from reffing boxing.
      I wouldn't even piss on his burning body!!! F*kk him bro!!! Great commentating by Ward though tonight. He's a natural! No bs.

Comment

Almost every fight I have seen Drakulich referee he manages to do something stupid. Usually favoring one fighter over the other. He fuckin sucks.

Comment

a ref who actually enforces the rules and stops clinching and people are mad? not that i think he's being ideologically consistent because i'm sure in his next fight if it was ward/floyd/wlad he would let them clinch nonstop but still it's nice to see what boxing could be like if rules were enforced. no more ward bi-tchazz fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
            Drakulich is terrible. Someone explain to me how Chaves was deducted that first point for holding, after only receiving one warning.

The reason this is so egregious is Drakulich was the referee for the Khan/Collazo fight! Khan held about 500 times in that fight; literally every time they got in close. And Drakulich never once gave him so much as a hard warning. What the f***? That just seems shady to me.
            if you consider yourself a boxing fan, this shouldn't seem shady, it should be 100% crystal clear that shadiness was involved.

Comment

Lol and everyone thinks Texas is bad..Vegas is the pits. First fight scoring was outrageous and second fight has a paid off referee.

Comment

Originally posted by lanigav View Post
                Almost every fight I have seen Drakulich referee he manages to do something stupid. Usually favoring one fighter over the other. He fuckin sucks.
                He also can't stay out of the fight. He's the dude who took points away in the Mayweather vs Castillo (1) fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post

LMFAO. Khan version 2.0 was able to get away with huge amounts of clinching, whereas Chaves (who spent 95% of each round fighting his ass off) has this dude up his ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X