No announcement yet.

Ask a girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
    I was kidding about the k. I don't take the k system here too seriously.
    Lol thanks bro, I'm new here so pretty damn gullible haha.

Comment

Oh well keep trying bro. Remember, 50 no's and a yes means YES.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        Oh well keep trying bro. Remember, 50 no's and a yes means YES.
        Hahahahhahha that's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
          never , she says the times she tried **** it wouldnt go in. i tell he the guys didnt know what they were doing.

I call bullshyt! A real man would have rammed it in and acted like it was an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            I call bullshyt! A real man would have rammed it in and acted like it was an accident.
            lol hell yeah thats what im saying

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              awesome ask her if she would blow you tonight for 75 bucks.
              that's a lot..where I live they do it for 40 bucks in the front passenger seat..

Comment

I gotta feelin that this JAMES_THUNDER registered only for this purpose, he aint got a female friend but he's spanking his monkey while reading all (sexually) related questions which is basically 99.9% of the thread, seems that JAMES_THUNDER is a 75 year old dude wearing diapers

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  I gotta feelin that this JAMES_THUNDER registered only for this purpose, he aint got a female friend but he's spanking his monkey while reading all (sexually) related questions which is basically 99.9% of the thread, seems that JAMES_THUNDER is a 75 year old dude wearing diapers
                  Lol ouch bro! Can't say I've been accused of worse. I originally was going to post screen shots of the texts . But I have a droid and can't do it like iPhone unfortunately .

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                    Lol ouch bro! Can't say I've been accused of worse. I originally was going to post screen shots of the texts . But I have a droid and can't do it like iPhone unfortunately .
                    stop making that your excuse ... you can take screen shots on a android, I know my phone can

Is she a Mudshark ??

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                      so post a pic of your supposedly "female" friend.or even better...rig up a webcam in her washroom when she isnt around..and pm me the web url of the live stream..

Comment

Working...
                      X