Kinda feel bad for Ellerbe if the rumors are true, look at the facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Beta???

Ellerbe's a seven figure guy you peasant.
    ...And? Not sure I see your point.

I grew up around lots of money and I assure you, a lot of guys with high incomes still live as "beta males". There is almost no correlation.

There's usually one person who calls the shots and 10 "7 figure guys" hovering around him being degraded on a daily basis. If you're dirt poor I guess this seems like winning.
    Last edited by ////; 09-17-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Beta???

Ellerbe's a seven figure guy you peasant.
      he has to suck up and do whatever floyd says. he's a bit-ch. plain and simple. he might make good money but that doesn't mean he's not a bit-ch.

Comment

Ellerbe's not a young man. His chest rubbing days are over.
        prime ellerbe could rub a mean chest. floyd needs someone with softer hands now that he's getting older. i nominate myself!

Comment

Floyd doesn't give a chit about people. He did the same chit to 50 cent when they try to do a business venture.

Comment

You have to feel bad to Ellerbee, the guy gets all this over a seating arrangement? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              Who cares about this guy though seriously? The way he got in Rosado's face nose to nose talking **** as if he was a fighter will always remind me he's a douche. He should be flipping burgers or something, no idea what this guy even does but leech off Floyd. He is Floyd's Michael Koncz.
              Yeah that so unprofessional and disrespectful. He's done that to other fighters as well. Remember him running to rescue Floyd here:

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                Yeah that so unprofessional and disrespectful. He's done that to other fighters as well. Remember him running to rescue Floyd here:

ROFL

If Ellerbee was a WWE wrestler...the baseball slide to the head would have been his finisher

Comment

It's business......

Comment

Working...
                  X