Collapse
No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3 |PC/360/PS3| Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else not care anymore? and just enjoyed it for what it was? I'm done with ME3 for now anyway. I'm wondering what kind of DLC Skyrim is gonna pull off, same with Dark Souls.

Comment

• Did anybody see the scene with Shep and Jack at the Purgatory club?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Does anybody else not care anymore? and just enjoyed it for what it was? I'm done with ME3 for now anyway. I'm wondering what kind of DLC Skyrim is gonna pull off, same with Dark Souls.
        Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Did anybody see the scene with Shep and Jack at the Purgatory club?
        Huh? Ether you troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Does anybody else not care anymore? and just enjoyed it for what it was? I'm done with ME3 for now anyway. I'm wondering what kind of DLC Skyrim is gonna pull off, same with Dark Souls.
          I'm stoked to see what DLC Skyrim eventually gets. Especially with the stuff people found how it's possible to travel to Morrowind and Cyrodill if you mod the PC version. Makes me wonder if they are going to put massive DLC allowing you to go back to those places.

I'm still playing ME3, but this playthrough will probably be my last until the extended cut stuff is available. The Witcher 2 is coming out soon, and Max Payne 3, so I'll be playing one of those most likely while I wait to see what happens with the post ending ME3 stuff.

Comment

• Witcher 2 is pretty good, but not great. Act 3 is just really bad and combat becomes exceptionally easy after a few hours. The game starts insanely hard and by act 2 you're god.

Comment

• Interesting interview with one of the writers.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/11155956

He talks about resource limitations(f*** EA), how the universe isn't screwed at all without Mass Relays, how they will give reasons for some of the bigger WTF moments in the end, stuff like that. Pretty good stuff with far better answers than I would expect anyone involved with ME3 to be giving right now.

I do feel bad for this guy, he was responsible for writing probably the best content in the game, and from the sound of this interview he didn't like the way the process of creating ME3 was handled, but he isn't important enough to say anything about it.

Comment

• Forget Skyrim DLC, check out this guy's channel. He reviews all of the latest mods for Skyrim, the community is puttin' em out like hotcakes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MMOxReview/videos

Comment

• Comment

• Spend a cool 500k atleast on spectre packs and didn't get ANY of the new multiplayer stuff

Highly annoying.

Comment

• Got a geth infiltrator with a specter pack

Comment

Working...
                      X