Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
    Coincidence.
    Terrible, terrible reason.

Only small minded people refuse to believe the truth.

Comment

Jay Z, Lady Gaga etc are brainwashing us all
      They really are, but I wouldn't use the word brainwash more like distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
        Terrible, terrible reason.

Only small minded people refuse to believe the truth.
        Big minded people believe Lady Gaga is brainwashing us all

Comment

This sign means so much.

Comment

Big minded people believe Lady Gaga is brainwashing us all
            She is turning our younger generation into mindless zombies with no soul.

So yes, she contributes towards the downward spiral of human society.

Comment

I wondered why there are so many young girls with no soul these days...

Comment

I wondered why there are so many young girls with no soul these days...

Definitely. They dress like whores, act like $2 hookers and have no self respect.

Western Society has become decadent. Bunch of nihilistic, God-less, mindless idiots.

Comment

You guys hear the conspiracy theorists think Hitler wants to take over the world and exterminate the Jews?

lol PWN!

Comment

...your going a bit overboard lol, imo what I believe is being done is the NWO funds big record company's to get these artists to make music and have the younger public be all into the music and the artists life.

With that being done they arnt looking to what's really happening in the world. All these reality shows, movies, music are all distractions to us from what really matters in the world. If there was attack in iraq right now and chris brown smacked lady gaga on stage I'm sure more then half the population would know about the gaga incident rather then the attack in iraq.

American Idol is a perfect example of this, the episodes are usually on during the night usually same days when president speeches are done. The NWO knows most the population will be more interested in who will be the new one hit wonder rather then the presidential speech which usually have clues on the NWOs next step to humanity extermination.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Im far from a conspiracy theorist but to automatically dismiss all possible conspiracies as coincidence is equally as ignorant as assuming everything is a conspiracy.
                      Damn right....

Comment

Working...
                      X