No announcement yet.

East Side Boxing forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
    Um... what you just described sounds no different then over here. I've never been on that site and I dont plan to but i find it childish that you guys insult the members on that site when you have hundreds of dumbasses posting the same **** on NSB. although the lounge is a good place full of good posters
    Exactly, so you don't know what i'm talking about when I say ESB if full of underaged e-thugs. I have been there and witnessed it myself.

BS>ESB.
    Last edited by -Spinal-; 01-05-2010, 05:05 PM.

Comment

BS > ESB. i hav an account over there that i havnt even activated

Comment

Dark, dark, dark. Besides, they aren't of the same caliber as the posters here (although some who post here, post there too)

Comment

Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post
          Exactly, so you don't know what i'm talking about when I say ESB if full of underaged e-thugs. I have been there and witnessed it myself.

BS>ESB.
          So what are the guys on NSB who call other boxers bitches? okay mayb not e-thugs but certainly they are bitchemade. frankly i dont give a ****. I dont even like this site because of NSB yet i enjoy the lounge and the posters who post on here. i can never talk boxing with anyone on NSB.

Comment

You call the posters on NSB whatever you feel like calling them, i'm not concerned about name calling because i'm not the one that does it. What I am confused about is you said you have never been on ESB but you try to compare the sites. Go post on there a bit then come back and tell me which one is worse before jumping the gun and saying they are equal.

And you're like a cop right now, you say NSB posters are bitchmade because they call boxers bitches but then you're calling them names too. That's like cops protecting people from violence while using it themselves. Two wrongs don't make a right

Comment

That **** hurts my eyes.

Comment

I like boxingscene. You can flame people, start 'e-wars,' create spam threads in NSB, post stupid avi and sig pictures, pwn posters, create alts, and much much more immature stuff...

Comment

the only good thing esb had was slater and Ted.

but i dont know how good is their material now. Now, as far as the posters; the whole of the scene is way better than out there

Comment

Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post
                    You call the posters on NSB whatever you feel like calling them, i'm not concerned about name calling because i'm not the one that does it. What I am confused about is you said you have never been on ESB but you try to compare the sites. Go post on there a bit then come back and tell me which one is worse before jumping the gun and saying they are equal.

And you're like a cop right now, you say NSB posters are bitchmade because they call boxers bitches but then you're calling them names too. That's like cops protecting people from violence while using it themselves. Two wrongs don't make a right
                    KEY WORD

You can't call a boxer a ***** if you know the amount of work they put into their profession. Boxing is a hard and dangerous sport. The training itself is rigorous and requires a vast amount of dedication and commitment. I find it funny that guys use the word ***** to describe certain boxers. Therefore they are ***** made punks with no self esteem in my opinion. I don't need to check out the forums over there, as I am alright over here.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                      I like boxingscene. You can flame people, start 'e-wars,' create spam threads in NSB, post stupid avi and sig pictures, pwn posters, create alts, and much much more immature stuff...
                      Proof that you're a fat **** who doesn't know what he's talking about at all. ESB is the home of dark humour and cutting edge. It makes this site look like a forum full of a bunch of ******s. You are all just a bunch of ******* who post on here because none of you ****ing fairies can handle the ESB Lounge. And that is the absolute truth. That is all.

EDIT: See what I mean, I can't even swear or say f a g g e t on here without it getting censored. You big bunch of panzies.

Comment

Working...
                      X